1st time I downloaded a bootleg from the site, question from a not smart man. Help, help....please?

Ok. As the title says I'm not a very smart man. After years of accumulating the free (for mp3) downloads, I finally got one. Unfortunately I don't know how to get it into/onto my phone to listen to it. I've got an android phone. Is there an app that is android friendly? Can anyone help a brother out? Thanks for any advice. If none is given, I'm still in the same boat, so no harm. Gotta give it a shot. And as always......GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!! 

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    This is how I do it....for my iphone...
    Download the show on your computer first 
    Convert it over to my iTunes account
    Transfer it from my computer onto my phone

I know Android is different that Apple products but maybe doing similar steps can atleast get you going in the right direction.

Good Luck!

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,992
    Same boat. Too complicated for rock and roll. 10c just send me a cassette please.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    JojoRice said:
    This is how I do it....for my iphone...
    Download the show on your computer first 
    Convert it over to my iTunes account
    Transfer it from my computer onto my phone

I know Android is different that Apple products but maybe doing similar steps can atleast get you going in the right direction.

Good Luck!

That's the way I do it on my Samsung. As long as you have a computer, it's pretty easy. 
  • armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    We figured it out! Thanks. Now to figure out the great boots I dont already have. But that's a different post.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,258
    On my Google Pixel phone (Android) I use VLC Player for all my audio & video playing.