Vitalogy Tickets from 2020 applied?

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I cannot find or get an answer as to what is happening about tickets purchased through Vitalogy during 2020’s cancelled tour, for the inevitable upcoming US tour. Are they applying the same seats? I never received a refund so I’m guessing that’s the case? It would be nice if they just said, or if they didn’t know, they said, we don’t know. 

What is really weird, is I can’t get an answer back, not even a reply, from the 10 club. I spent over $5000 for tickets for two shows. When I have questions about other things, like shipments or some password issues I had, they would respond right away; the moment I would ask about these tickets, it goes dark. Seriously. No reply, nothing. I’ve literally sent them five different contact inquiries and cannot get an answer back. It’s really fucking annoying to be honest. 

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    If you did not ask for a refund then they are still your tickets and the seats would be the same. 
  • Thanks for the reply. Would they show up in my ticket account? Because they don’t. I just want some confirmation from them of what you said. Don’t know why they won’t say that. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Neillo189 said:
    Thanks for the reply. Would they show up in my ticket account? Because they don’t. I just want some confirmation from them of what you said. Don’t know why they won’t say that. 
    My Vitalogy tickets for Baltimore still show up under “My Events” in the Ticketmaster app, even though they’re will call so ultimately I’ll be picking up a paper ticket rather than using the app. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • Hmm I haven’t looked under Ticketmaster app. You’d think they’d be under your pj account too. I’ll look. I don’t even know my tm password etc. The real thing that irks me is why don’t they tell me when I call or email? It literally goes dark. Even when they answer about other things. They go dark on this question. Why? I have a feeling I’m not getting my tickets and that’s why, and that sucks. 
    Neillo189 said:
    Hmm I haven’t looked under Ticketmaster app. You’d think they’d be under your pj account too. I’ll look. I don’t even know my tm password etc. The real thing that irks me is why don’t they tell me when I call or email? It literally goes dark. Even when they answer about other things. They go dark on this question. Why? I have a feeling I’m not getting my tickets and that’s why, and that sucks. 
    How did you buy the tickets without knowing your Ticketmaster password?
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • @tdawe, tbh I don’t remember how I bought them. Obviously if it was through TM then I have a pw somewhere. I just meant I don’t remember what it is. 

Besides that, any idea why the club wouldn’t reply to this question? I was literally in a back and forth email conversation with a person from the ten club who was helping me about something else. I replied on my last email, oh yeah can I ask you about this other thing, and I never got a response from her again. Fucking dark and I replied a couple of times over several weeks. It’s the weird to me that if the answer is simple, why are they not just saying that? 
    edited January 2022
    Neillo189 said:
    @tdawe, tbh I don’t remember how I bought them. Obviously if it was through TM then I have a pw somewhere. I just meant I don’t remember what it is. 

Besides that, any idea why the club wouldn’t reply to this question? I was literally in a back and forth email conversation with a person from the ten club who was helping me about something else. I replied on my last email, oh yeah can I ask you about this other thing, and I never got a response from her again. Fucking dark and I replied a couple of times over several weeks. It’s the weird to me that if the answer is simple, why are they not just saying that? 
    Yeah I don’t know what to tell you about the club replies, but that’s why it’s usually easier to just come here first for questions like this. Try resetting your TM password and see if they’re in there. 
    Neillo189 said:
    Hmm I haven’t looked under Ticketmaster app. You’d think they’d be under your pj account too. I’ll look. I don’t even know my tm password etc. The real thing that irks me is why don’t they tell me when I call or email? It literally goes dark. Even when they answer about other things. They go dark on this question. Why? I have a feeling I’m not getting my tickets and that’s why, and that sucks. 
    None of the tickets (even the 10C lottery tickets) are in your ticket section on your PJ account. It is very easy to reset your TM password. I would do that and see what there. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,938
    Neillo189 said:

You've called them about the tickets? What do they say when you tell them you're having a problem with your tickets?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Are you an iOS user OP? Are they in your wallet? That’s where mine have been and still are, but I don’t have Vitalogy tickets. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Are you an iOS user OP? Are they in your wallet? That’s where mine have been and still are, but I don’t have Vitalogy tickets. 
    My Vitalogy tickets aren’t/won’t be in my wallet. They need to be picked up at will call.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    tdawe said:
    My Vitalogy tickets aren’t/won’t be in my wallet. They need to be picked up at will call.
    Cool. Dilemma understood! Hope it works out all! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,665
    Neillo189 said:
     I spent over $5000 for tickets for two shows 
    This would make me think you bought tix on the secondary market and not through 10 club, therefore they wouldn't have answers for you.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,938
    Poncier said:
    Neillo189 said:
    This would make me think you bought tix on the secondary market and not through 10 club, therefore they wouldn't have answers for you.

Vitalogy seats are legit tickets - they just carry a hefty premium because the money goes to charity.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

edited January 2022
    So what happens if you ask for a refund now with the likely hood of already getting the tax break for these tickets? If it was me I would gamble and throw them back in and get a refund gambling on getting tickets on the next public sale. I get that they are charity tickets though for a great cause so tough one for sure but a lot of people bought these since the venue was sold out and no other options before face to fan popped up. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,665
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Neillo189 said:

Vitalogy seats are legit tickets - they just carry a hefty premium because the money goes to charity.
    Oh right the charity seats, forgot about those. (It seems like forever since these shows went on sale).
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited January 2022
    PJNB said:
    So what happens if you ask for a refund now with the likely hood of already getting the tax break for these tickets? If it was me I would gamble and throw them back in and get a refund gambling on getting tickets on the next public sale. I get that they are charity tickets though for a great cause so tough one for sure but a lot of people bought these since the venue was sold out and no other options before face to fan popped up. 
    What you say here makes some sense, but the important thing to remember is that these are Pearl Jam tickets (good ones too!). You’ll have to pry them out of my cold dead fingers. 
  • Alright m, thanks for your alls input…they are in my Ticketmaster account. Says I have Tennessee, check, Oakland check, and second night Oakland, check. Then, another order for Oakland. Weird, dont remember doing that. At least there is a record of it. 

Yes, I’d rather have GA but they are bought done and money to a good cause hopefully so I’ll see it through how it is.

Can’t believe I I didn’t think about TM and to be honest forgot that’s how Vitalogy is sold. I was thinking it was through a lottery or something. Maybe Covid took my memory.  

STILL doesn’t answer why 10c wouldn’t help out. Again, they were helping with other other things. Someone asked if I called. Yes but I got the holiday recording way before in December and as late as last week. Understandable, people are probably working from home, Covid etc. So the message says for ticketing, email ticketing@blah blah. So I did that. 3 times. Nothing. Put through request on contact us page. Nothing. Twice. Had a problem being able to post in the forum, sent in request…they answered me the next day, a nice gal. Asked her about tickets. Crickets. Ready to pull out my few remaining Covid hairs. Oh well. Glad I have them. Now hopefully the dates get set soon. 

Someone said something about the charity and tax implications etc. I was thinking along the similar lines. They took a donation in one year and have to deliver in another year etc, I thought maybe that was the reasoning for no response and started thinking uh -oh, I’m hosed, I’m going to have to “donate” again. Hopefully that’s not the case. 

Rock on bro’s and sis’s.