FS/FT: July 21/22 Seattle 1998 Yield Tour shirt (size L)

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 799
edited January 2022 in Lost Dogs
Title says it all: bought this shirt at the July 21st show in Seattle at Memorial Stadium. Size large. Shirt measures 20" from armpit to armpit and 27" from shoulder to bottom.

It was hotter than shit. Zeke played first. Wallflowers second. I was probably four or five people deep from the front barrier, stage right, standing in between Mike and Ed. I clearly recall the second Ed walked out (and was handed his white SG) and said hello to the crowd I got absolutely crushed in the crowd surge. Lasted about half of 'Corduroy' before I managed to fight my way out of there. It was a bit much for a skinny and not-terribly-crowd-savvy 16-year-old. 

Anyway.

No holes or rips or tears. It's a bit off-white now, which is to be expected given the age. There's a very faint stain on the lower right of the back of the shirt. It's more promenent in the photo because of the flash. It's faint enough that didn't notice it until I saw it in the photo I've attached. 

Asking $75. 

Not really looking for trades, but I'd be willing to listen to a trade offer for vinyl (Ten, Yield, and Riot Act). Original pressings are totally unnecessary ...reissues would be fine.

Post edited by i am a target on

Comments

• JM73055JM73055 Posts: 98
    very cool, what size is it?
  • Wow. Spaced out on the important stuff, didn't I?
  • Size large (measures 20" from armpit to armpit and 27" from shoulder to bottom).
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 98
    Wow. Spaced out on the important stuff, didn't I?

ha, it was early here so I read your post like 14 times to make sure I wasn't missing that detail before asking.  too small for me, but that's a sick shirt that I have never seen before. good luck!
  • JM73055 said:
    Wow. Spaced out on the important stuff, didn't I?

ha, it was early here so I read your post like 14 times to make sure I wasn't missing that detail before asking.  too small for me, but that's a sick shirt that I have never seen before. good luck!
    The show poster goes along with the theme, too. I really wish I had grabbed that instead. The ignorance of youth.