2 things... Brother and SNL

WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
First, I believe The Long Way = Petty Tribute, and Brother = Cornell Response

Second, Can someone that is a Have (haha), make it happen like Clark Griswold, plug the two extension cords together that gets The Earthlings booked for SNL. Long Way and Brother would be magical!

Thank you all. Stay UP! The day is coming where we will see experience live music again and sing along. Keep the faith!

Love, PJ Roadwarrior (missed out in lottery ISO 2 for NYC!)

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I agree with all of this!
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,663
    I thought for sure that weird gap between Chicago and the West coast shows were because Ed was booked for SNL (musical guests usually just show up for Friday/Saturday). Then they added the second night in Chicago. so...
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    I thought for sure that weird gap between Chicago and the West coast shows were because Ed was booked for SNL (musical guests usually just show up for Friday/Saturday). Then they added the second night in Chicago. so...
    The Olympics are on NBC so I don’t think there’ll be SNL in February until at least the 19th. 
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    Does anyone know the Olympic scheduling stuff? I mean with all the streaming services and the time difference I would think that it would be great to have SNL to promote (its at 1130 after all) plus with Jimmy Fallon being involved. NBC would have all wheels in motion. Also, any further thought on the Brother= Cornell response... I love the song. And at first I was perplexed bc the first 3/4 of the song (again with the amazing Clash bridge that was mentioned... so cool) were bittersweet. Then the last 1/4 with the f you's I was like hmmm. I know Ed said on Stern something like you know he just thought once you had kids you can't DO that.... Hearts and thoughts back at the PJ folk!
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    WW187806 said:
    Does anyone know the Olympic scheduling stuff? I mean with all the streaming services and the time difference I would think that it would be great to have SNL to promote (its at 1130 after all) plus with Jimmy Fallon being involved. NBC would have all wheels in motion. Also, any further thought on the Brother= Cornell response... I love the song. And at first I was perplexed bc the first 3/4 of the song (again with the amazing Clash bridge that was mentioned... so cool) were bittersweet. Then the last 1/4 with the f you's I was like hmmm. I know Ed said on Stern something like you know he just thought once you had kids you can't DO that.... Hearts and thoughts back at the PJ folk!
    No tonight show during the Olympics either I don’t think, so no Fallon. 

And 11:30 est is like noon in China so there’ll be plenty of live events happening around midnight.