Options

Music-Related Tattoos (non PJ)

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
I have one PJ tattoo. I plan on getting a few more (non-PJ), all with some kind of family element connection to them. The Smashing Pumpkins logo with my youngest's initials incorporated, the tattoo that Kurt had for my oldest (K "shield"), and the AIC sun with something for my wife in the middle in place of the AIC lettering, and the SG logo, but instead of the centre being that spark plug, the LL for Loud Love. 

Show me your music-related tattoos! 
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,833
    edited January 2022
    Man those sound sick. When do you plan on getting them done?

I have a surf related tattoo that I just got. First one at age 36. 6 hour session. Am I allowed to share it? Or am I derailing the thread on the second post?! HAhah 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Man those sound sick. When do you plan on getting them done?

I have a surf related tattoo that I just got. First one at age 36. 6 hour session. Am I allowed to share it? Or am I derailing the thread on the second post?! HAhah 
    not sure. I kinda don't have a favourite to get done next. PJ Stickman was always my one priority (for 30 years). didn't think too much about what my second would be. maybe I'll do my kids' ones next. 

nope. any tats will do. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Start of a half sleeve. Ocean themed, obviously. Next appointment is 1/22. Great white right under the wave, sea turtle , etc… I’ll post after the next session!

keep us updated. I’d love to see the design you come up with 
  • Options
    that's frickin' sweet dude. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,959

Sorry. I had to 😁. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:

Sorry. I had to 😁. 
    :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,541
    Over 25 years ago..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    I've always wanted the Misfits Crimson Ghost because every Misfit has it, Metallica has it and Henry Rollins has it.
  • Options
    I've always wanted the Misfits Crimson Ghost because every Misfit has it, Metallica has it and Henry Rollins has it.
    what are you waiting for? Haha 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I'm never getting one, lol.  I am different in our generation where I do not have any tattoos or piercings.  My hair and beard are as long as hell though.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    I'm never getting one, lol.  I am different in our generation where I do not have any tattoos or piercings.  My hair and beard are as long as hell though.
    I had no tattoo until a month ago! First tattoo at 36. I did have my tongue and some ear piercings when I was a teenager though. 
  • Options
    first tattoo at 46
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    first tattoo at 46
    There you go!