12 essential shows every live music fan should stream right now via Nugs

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,260
edited January 2022 in The Porch

As a live music fan, I’ve had a nugs.net subscription for about as long as I can remember. It’s my digital lifeline that connects me with my favorite hobby: Experiencing live music, whether at a show or afterward, streaming on demand.

nugs.net has been around for decades, connecting live music junkies with a vast archive of sound board-quality live audio. The platform boasts over 25,000 full-length concert recordings from of the greatest concert acts of all time: Pearl Jam, Widespread Panic, Umphrey’s McGee, Dead & Company, Metallica, Jimmy Buffett, Dave Matthews Band, Billy Strings and so much more.

Here’s the thing about nugs.net: It’s great for archival shows and revisiting concert moments you’ve attended. It’s also great for discovering new favorites and keeping tabs on the going-ons of your favorite artists.

Miss your favorite band on tour when they rolled through town or hear through the grapevine about a show in another city? nugs.net will help alleviate that FOMO.

A nugs.net membership also gives you access to live concert videos that are only available on the nugs.net app. You can watch iconic concerts from greats like Jimmy Buffett, The Rolling Stones, Umphrey’s McGee, Dead & Company, Metallica, and so much more.

As a long-time nugs.net user, I put together a list of recent essential shows available to stream. There are gems, all worth a listen whenever you feel the need to throw some live music on and get down – on run, doing your laundry, at the gym, cooking, washing the dishes, in the car, etc.

You can listen to audio and watch videos from concerts on your phone, computer, Sonos, AppleTV, or Chromecast.

Limited time offer: You can currently sign-up for an annual nugs.net subscription for only $50 – includes a donation to the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. More info + details on how to sign-up hereOffer ends soon.

SIGN-UP FOR NUGS.NET HERE – $50 For a Limited Time

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments