2022 analog member shirt up! Last chance for 2021 shirt!

You won't be able to get this one until you renew or sign up as analog in 2022.

If you want the 2021 shirt, you have until January 31st to use your code before it expires.

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,251
    Neat!

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,118
    edited January 2022
    I've seen that type of carpet beater before:

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,937

Comparing the shirt to a carpet beater is arguably the most positive thing you’ve said about the ten club in a long time!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• I like that. I guess it is worth the upgrade from digital 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,821
    edited January 2022
    There also seems to be a new email that all members will receive shortly before renewing. It has to do with 10C updating systems and "please re-enter your credit card information."

I believe it's legit, but it's always advisable never to click on links in emails and go directly to the site.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    There also seems to be a new email that all members will receive shortly before renewing. It has to do with 10C updating systems and "please re-enter your credit card information."

I believe it's legit, but it's always advisable never to click on links in emails and go directly to the site.
    Whoops :(
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,811
    I got that email too. I just logged in to my account and updated. I think it’s light.
  • on2legs said:

Comparing the shirt to a carpet beater is arguably the most positive thing you’ve said about the ten club in a long time!
    OMG I am still laughing!
    =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,406
    on2legs said:

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Same. If I want to change anything account wise I head over to the official site and make any new changes. 

Analog Members will be eligible for this year's limited edition 2022 Member T-shirt.

You can find your Renewal Date & Membership Level listed on your Membership page in your account. Once your Analog Membership renews this year (or if you decide to Upgrade from Digital), you will find your 2022 Analog Membership Item Code listed on your Membership page in your account. You will need to scroll down on your Membership page to find your Member Codes. The Analog Member Item is not automatically sent.  For more information please visit the Support Page.

Please Note: Billing Info will need to be updated during the 2 weeks leading up to your Renewal date for this year (Digital or Analog). Please look for an email notification at that time - Subject will include: ACTION REQUIRED.  For more information please visit the Support Page.

2019 Analog Members: The 2019 Deep Magazines are almost ready for production. We appreciate your patience. Please have your PRIMARY Address up to date in your account By January 17, 2022, at 11:59pm PT. Remember to Delete any outdated addresses. 2019 Analog & Digital Members: The Digital copy will be available on your Downloads page in the coming weeks.
  • BenToadBenToad Posts: 39
    Anybody miss the packages from years ago that had an art print with stickers and a patch instead of yet another t-shirt.  I really enjoyed those prints and hope to frame a few eventually.

I find the t-shirts hit or miss and after they changed the shirt supplier around the time of the Stickman shirt, they stopped fitting properly .  My size of XL suddenly became smaller and tighter, (not very comfortable), but when I went up to double XL one year I was swimming in it it was so big (basketball court shirt was the last one to fit right).

Add in the drop of the vinyl singles, long overdue DEEP hardcopies, a full hard drive with no room for digital downloads and not being able to just get $10 off a CD boot - well I finally gave up Analog and dropped down to digital - but if they did one of those Print / Patch / Sticker packages again I would probably jump back up to Analog again.

Thoughts? Opinions?  Just Curious if I am the only one who misses those packages and would like to see one again.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    A switch up to stickers or a print would be nice some years. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    BenToad said:
    Anybody miss the packages from years ago that had an art print with stickers and a patch instead of yet another t-shirt.  I really enjoyed those prints and hope to frame a few eventually.

I find the t-shirts hit or miss and after they changed the shirt supplier around the time of the Stickman shirt, they stopped fitting properly .  My size of XL suddenly became smaller and tighter, (not very comfortable), but when I went up to double XL one year I was swimming in it it was so big (basketball court shirt was the last one to fit right).

Add in the drop of the vinyl singles, long overdue DEEP hardcopies, a full hard drive with no room for digital downloads and not being able to just get $10 off a CD boot - well I finally gave up Analog and dropped down to digital - but if they did one of those Print / Patch / Sticker packages again I would probably jump back up to Analog again.

Thoughts? Opinions?  Just Curious if I am the only one who misses those packages and would like to see one again.

Heck, give us $10 off at the 10C shop in lieu of a record. It'd be the same value and not any more work.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,159
    Nice. Like it. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14

Oh man I wish they did a kick ass 18x24 poster. I know they can do this. Get a few artists and unite them together to create a kick ass 10Club / Pearl Jam poster. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    demetrios said:

Oh man I wish they did a kick ass 18x24 poster. I know they can do this. Get a few artists and unite them together to create a kick ass 10Club / Pearl Jam poster. 
    Yes indeed! It’s just sad there doesn’t seem to be much of a fire under anyones butt to get something more creative out than a tshirt now
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,986
    Thanks for the reminder!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    edited January 2022
    If you go back and read the old threads about the member items, there were lots of complaints about the stickers, etc.  People were posting they weren’t 12 years old and wanted something other than stickers.  It’s impossible for the 10 Club to please everyone I guess.  

on2legs said:
    If you go back and read the old threads about the member items, there were lots of complaints about the stickers, etc.  People were posting they weren’t 12 years old and wanted something other than stickers.  It’s impossible for the 10 Club to please everyone I guess.  

They tried the one year with the shirts and luggage tags.
  • BenToadBenToad Posts: 39
    Love the 18 X 24 Ten Club poster idea - that would be a special item.  Could frame it up and make it the centre piece on a wall with Pearl Jam show posters on each side.  Also a good way to support the artists that make these great posters.  Great suggestion Demetrios.

Yes I do remember the comments about the stickers as well - for me the patch and print were more of interest - but despite the negative comments about the stickers back then they still seem to sell like crazy at the shows.

I am also not saying I don't like the t-shirt as a member item - I still wear them quite a bit - but after what are we up to now? - 7 straight years of them - I have just become bored of them - plus my tee shirt drawer is begging for mercy I have accumulated so many between Ten Club and all the concert tee shirts I have bought over the years - I can barely close the drawer.

I'm sure shipping probably has a little to do with it as well since shirts are light and can be packaged up small and we all know how expensive shipping is getting (sorry not trying to start anything there!).

Maybe a special Ten Club commemorative ticket - like they were offering for the last set of shows before they were cancelled or Ten Club drink koozie or key chain or flag.  Just looking for new ideas, something different or fresh instead of yet another t-shirt.  Can still do shirts but just mix it up a little.  

Thanks for the discussion Ten Clubbers

P.S. Oh and since Pearl Jam just did Funko Pop how long before I can can grab a set of Pearl Jam LEGO Minifigures like the White Stripes ones Third Man had a few years ago for Vault Members? :
    ^ An official Pearl Jam Lego Minifigures would be pretty freaking sweet!

• KL119975KL119975 Posts: 125
    Well I missed it my code expired for the first time ever. What did the 2021 shirt even look like?
  • KL119975 said:
    Well I missed it my code expired for the first time ever. What did the 2021 shirt even look like?
    Oh god, me too. That sucks.
    KL119975 said:

edited February 2022
    Note to all:

You get the code the moment you renew. There's an email sent that has the code.

As soon as you get that email...get the shirt. It's done. No need to worry about expiring codes.

Maybe 10C still has some. It's only been a few days. Maybe they'll have mercy.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    MY renewal is 17th December. I always order medium on that date. Last few years, even though it allows me to purchase my size, it's actually out of stock. Still not shipped despite a label printed on 10th January. Contacted 10c, said they are waiting on a new shipment. They must wait till the end of January and place a order to suit. 
    Kearnsy
  • Yeah...those analog shirts are never truly "out of stock" until the end of the following January.

I ordered one a few years ago. It took a while to come because they were waiting to get my size back in.
    Mine just arrived. :)