Why no tix on stub hub for San Diego or Seattle shows?

This is more just sheer curiosity but I’ve been browsing 3rd party ticket sites and noticed stub hub the main one people use doesn’t have any tickets available at all for the San Diego or Seattle shows. Isn’t that weird? Does anybody have any ideas why? 

Comments

• ST66483ST66483 Posts: 755
    I think for all but NY and Chicago the fan exchange is the only option for resale.
  • Oh interesting. Do you know the website for that? I googled fan exchange Eddie vedder tickets but nothing comes up besides the 3rd party seller sites like vivid seats and such
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Ticketmaster will offer a fan to fan service at some point for ticket holders to sell their tickets at face to other fans.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    Oh interesting. Do you know the website for that? I googled fan exchange Eddie vedder tickets but nothing comes up besides the 3rd party seller sites like vivid seats and such

f2f is just ticketmaster's reselling service, but capped to not let you sell tickets at more than you paid for them.  At some point it should get turned on and people can buy/sell there tickets for what they paid for them.   Not sure when it gets flipped on.

• Ah gotcha that makes sense. I thought it was like a permanent site, almost like their controlled/capped version of stub hub. I guess my best bet is to keep checking for if/when they get that site up and running again.
  • I don’t even mind paying a bit more than face because I get wanting to make something but I’ll see tickets for over 500, over a thousand, sometimes over two thousand. I’m like who in their right minds has the balls to list them for that let alone who has the cashola to spend that without feeling swindled. I know these tickets are very pricey even at face but sometimes it gets out of hand on the 3rd party sites. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    I don’t even mind paying a bit more than face because I get wanting to make something but I’ll see tickets for over 500, over a thousand, sometimes over two thousand. I’m like who in their right minds has the balls to list them for that let alone who has the cashola to spend that without feeling swindled. I know these tickets are very pricey even at face but sometimes it gets out of hand on the 3rd party sites. 
    I’m currently eyeing Stubhub for the NYC shows… I don’t mind paying a bit more either but right now the last row is going for $300! Holding out for a drop.

Hopefully you’re able to snag something on F2F when it goes live!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • I just signed into the Ticketmaster sale for Chicago. There’s only platinum tickets left. The cheapest one is 479!!!! That’s fucking insane