U can sit in the bathroom for $15 ;)

As long as it's a luxurious bathroom, I'm happy
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    As long as it's a luxurious bathroom, I'm happy

the bathrooms are actually pretty nice in those boxes. you might want to consider!
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    I sat in the CocaCola box for Tenacious D at MSG. It was pretty cool. I think a 12 pack of Heineken was like 30 bucks, and you have your own bathroom, so I got my drink ON.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    4Powers20 wrote:
    I sat in the CocaCola box for Tenacious D at MSG. It was pretty cool. I think a 12 pack of Heineken was like 30 bucks, and you have your own bathroom, so I got my drink ON.

USUALLY ALL THE FOOD AND DRINK IS INCLUDED??
    i saw stp in one quite a few years ago

oh and heres a secret ,,,, the best thing to do is to take a "friend " and skip into the bathroom for abit ;)
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    USUALLY ALL THE FOOD AND DRINK IS INCLUDED??
    i saw stp in one quite a few years ago

oh and heres a secret ,,,, the best thing to do is to take a "friend " and skip into the bathroom for abit ;)

I am pretty sure the food was included, and the first 2 or 3 12 packs.

The Coke box was all the way at the other end of the venue which kind of sucked but it was a free ticket so I didnt care.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    my company has a luxury box there and i was lucky enough to sit in it for a few ranger games.

all the beer you can drink, all of the food you can eat. all on your job's dime!
  • Options
    my company has a luxury box there and i was lucky enough to sit in it for a few ranger games.

all the beer you can drink, all of the food you can eat. all on your job's dime!

the sound is good obviously but the bad thing is your not "in" the action
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    the sound is good obviously but the bad thing is your not "in" the action

yeah, that was my only complaint. they are pretty far away from the ice. i felt like i could reach out and touch the knick's banner.

MSG is making the right move relocating them lower down during the renovations.
  • Options
    ninfanninfan Posts: 93
    The Luxury Box at the Garden suck...They are above section 400. They should pay people to sit in them
    "No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." Pessoa
  • Options
    ninfan wrote:
    The Luxury Box at the Garden suck...They are above section 400. They should pay people to sit in them

i wouldnt go that far,,if you're with a good group of people and some girls...

GAME ON
  • Options
    At the end of the day getting in is the most important thing. However, having been in one of those boxes before they suck. Your are isolated from the rest of the crowd and then sitting higher then anyone in the place. For that kind of money Scalp some very good seats bring a girl and party down below
    "No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." Pessoa
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,649
    Gee I might just go for this if I didn't already blow my wad on the Beacon...lol
  • Options
    ninfan wrote:
    At the end of the day getting in is the most important thing. However, having been in one of those boxes before they suck. Your are isolated from the rest of the crowd and then seating higher then anyone in the place. For that kind of money Scalp some very good seats bring a girl and party down below

no i know that,,you are out of the "action "

but if someone invited in like the stp show its not that bad to chill out

plus the close bathroom is soooo key lol

but nothing like the floor for pearl jam
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    no i know that,,you are out of the "action "

but if someone invited in like the stp show its not that bad to chill out

plus the close bathroom is soooo key lol

but nothing like the floor for pearl jam

If it's free then its great. You can always try and get down below
  • Options
    ReverbReverb Posts: 34
    You can't get below, its on separate entrance and access levels.

While its cool to see a game in the MSG boxes since its an opportunity to hang out a talk with buddies in your own suite, it totally sucks for concerts. It feels like you are watching the show happen from a different building.