ISO / FS EV and the Earthlings Megathread

Comments

• Options
    kr472211kr472211 Posts: 191
    Looking for 1 San Diego and 1 newark
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 702
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    ISO one Thursday Beacon ticket... Please help me see the Ed's new band!! 🌍🌎🌏
    i have a ticket in the upper balc if still lookngi
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 903
    Looking for 2 San Diego please
  • Options
    *Lowering the price again down to $375 (originally $430 total)

With the show only a few weeks away, I really need to get rid of these tickets that I will be unable to use and don't want to be stuck with them if I can't go. I'm willing to drop my asking price down below face value at this point.

*Updated Price*

Two tickets available for Chicago Night 1 (February 9th)

Seats are located in Sec FBLCRS, Row E, Seat 103-102

Looking to sell at less than face value ($430 total)....willing to sell for only $375 now

Payment via PayPal / Venmo & will immediately transfer via Ticketmaster transfer process

*PM if interested
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    Are ppl have trouble offloading chicago tix? Or is it bc yours happen to be in what looks like balcony?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Are ppl have trouble offloading chicago tix? Or is it bc yours happen to be in what looks like balcony?
    Several people began selling Chicago tickets right after I attempted and some of them had better seats for around the same price. Plus, I wasn't familiar with the general rules here for selling tickets at first and made a mistake trying to potentially sell them above face value. I had bought 2 tickets for $430 for Night 1, and got lucky enough to win the lottery and get tickets for Night 2 as well, but those Night 2 tickets cost $1050, even though the seats for both nights were in almost the exact location. That made it tricky when I initially tried to sell either pair because I wasn't sure how much to charge and I think that also scared people off because I was technically looking for a price above the $430 mark, which led to getting reprimanded here and unable to post my own thread any longer.

Now, I've made the determination that my girlfriend and I can definitely go to Night 2 (and will have to eat the cost of the $1,050), so I'm desperately trying to sell off my Night 1 tickets since I can't go to both like I had originally hoped. So a combination of the fact that there are still some tickets available on Ticketmaster, others selling their tickets on here around the same time with better seat locations, and then just not as much demand for the Chicago show with there being 2 nights has probably all played a factor. I was assuming I wouldn't have any issues selling at all, especially with the location being in a smaller, private section with a good view. Some of the remaining seat locations I'm seeing being offered are further back than mine. I've been to that venue to see Ed a few times and I've sat all the way up near the last row. The higher up you go there, the more steep and further away you feel. My seat location for Night 1 is one of the best spots for a balcony seat, so I was hoping others would maybe realize that. 

As the show gets closer and I'm already invested for $1500 worth of tickets, at this point I'm just hoping to recoup anywhere close to what I paid for the Night 1 tickets at the very minimum. And I'm willing to take a small paycut on them just to avoid getting stuck with them. I'd prefer to not have to still be looking for a buyer the week of the show and be stressed out about it. Wish I could still go to both nights like I had originally planned, but work obstacles came into play and prevented my ability to do so. If you know of anyone who is still looking, please send them my way. Thanks!
  • Options
    fookiefookie Posts: 251
    Looking for 2 beacon tix 
    thx 
  • Options
    Single for the Feb 3 Beacon show lower balcony 2 row d seat 6   It was platinum but will sell for face   Please pm me if interested or contacts me at pgmgwg@aol.com 
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,435
    I've got a pair for night 2 Chicago. Selling below face $250. 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Still need 1 for Newark. Thanks 
  • Options
    anyone selling 1 or 2 tickets for Seattle night 2 (2/22) ? Very interested, thanks!  
  • Options
    *Lowering the price again down to $350 (originally $430 total)

With the show only a few weeks away, I really need to get rid of these tickets that I will be unable to use and don't want to be stuck with them if I can't go. I'm willing to drop my asking price down below face value at this point.

*Updated Price*

Looking to sell at less than face value ($430 total)....willing to sell for only $350 now

Payment via PayPal / Venmo & will immediately transfer via Ticketmaster transfer process

*PM if interested
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    Tier three single up now on TM @pledgeagrievance $179
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    and a single obstructed view for $149 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    and a single obstructed view for $149 
    Almost pulled the trigger on the 149. Didn’t realize it was obstructed view. Glad I didn’t buy it 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    There’s orchestra seats up on TM for both Beacon nights. Around $400, been up all day. Tickets for these shows will be gettable over the next week. 
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets for Feb 10th in Chicago. Paid $495 each willing to sell below market value. TM transfer as I will be out of the country now and not able to attend. Tickets are located Front Balcony left center row H aisle seats. 
  • Options
    JG144602JG144602 Posts: 54
    edited January 2022
    ********SOLD************

*Lowering the price again down to $300 (originally $430 total)

*Updated Price*

Looking to sell at less than face value ($430 total)....willing to sell for only $300 now

*PM if interested
    Post edited by JG144602 on
  • Options
    ISO Eddie Seattle first night - if I have these, my wife will be joining me for the first time, so dying to get couple of tickets for Eddie night 1 in Seattle - 2/21 , in case you have these and planning not to go. thanks you! 
  • Options
    Hi there! I am selling my single ticket to EV Night 2 Feb 10 in Chicago for $180, First balcony, second row, middle view (FBLCRC Row B, seat 304) and can send through ticketmaster. Money transfer through PayPal. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

• Options
    If you’re looking for Newark go now! Get to the choppa. 
    They just dropped like 50 tickets for the Grand Tier level. $230 all in. 
  • Options
    If you’re looking for Newark go now! Get to the choppa. 
    They just dropped like 50 tickets for the Grand Tier level. $230 all in. 
    Yes, great seats up now for NJ. 
    Kinda makes me wish I didn’t jump on official platinums when I could get better seats a week out for face. Hmmmm ya live & ya learn.
  • Options
    1 extra Chicago Night 1. 4th row balc. PM me. Will sell below face 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    BG182387BG182387 Chicago Posts: 36
    JG144602 said:
    I've got an extra pair of tickets for Chicago Night 1 since I'm unable to go. Seats are located in Sec FBLCRS, Row E, Seat 103-102 and looking to sell at face value. PM me if interested.
    Pmed
  • Options
    BG182387BG182387 Chicago Posts: 36
    JG144602 said:
    *Lowering the price again down to $300 (originally $430 total)

*Updated Price*

Looking to sell at less than face value ($430 total)....willing to sell for only $300 now

*PM if interested
    Pmed
  • Options
    kr472211kr472211 Posts: 191
    Still need 1 newark and 1 san diego
  • Options
    ISO 2 Tix for NYC Beacon Theatre 4 Feb
  • Options
    JM73055JM73055 Posts: 101
    selling 1 for EV 2/3 Beacon Loge 1 Row H. My price was $292.75, upgraded my seat so just looking to unload this one at cost.  PM me!
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    ISO both nights at Beacon, and Newark.  1-2x tix for all.  Thanks!  
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    jlwkamsjlwkams Posts: 73
    edited February 2022
    SOLD - Tixs no longer available for 2/3.

FS 2 tixs

Friday 2/3 NYC Loge 4 row J (the seats are aisle next to Loge 2).  

Price is $424 for the pair ($212 per tix) and is what I paid via Ticketmaster.  Can transfer tickets to you via Ticketmaster.  

PM if would like to purchase.

Post edited by jlwkams on