Ticket gift ?

parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 740
edited December 2021 in The Porch
I put in for a single for n.2 for myself and a pair for n.1 for me and my mom. Found out some shit today that may prevent me from going to n.1. Question is, can I give the pair to my mother so she can go with my aunt?
(This is all dependent on the ticket gods pulling through 🤞)

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    As long as it's your mom, yes :)
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    I don’t want to rain on your parade, but I’m pretty sure you won’t be allowed to win lottery tickets for both nights in NYC or Seattle.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • tdawe said:
    I don’t want to rain on your parade, but I’m pretty sure you won’t be allowed to win lottery tickets for both nights in NYC or Seattle.
    Believe me I’m not counting on anything. But the PJ gods have been good to me in the past so I’m staying positive.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    tdawe said:
    Believe me I’m not counting on anything. But the PJ gods have been good to me in the past so I’m staying positive.
    Ok, keep a happy thought I guess, but:

We expect the demand for Eddie Vedder tickets to be overwhelming. These venues are small and we want to spread the love around to as many members as possible. There is a 2 ticket limit per show. For the double nights in both New York and Seattle, you can register for both shows in a given city, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.”
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    Ok, keep a happy thought I guess, but:

” We expect the demand for Eddie Vedder tickets to be overwhelming. These venues are small and we want to spread the love around to as many members as possible. There is a 2 ticket limit per show. For the double nights in both New York and Seattle, you can register for both shows in a given city, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.”
    Gotcha. It is what it is. Should tried for Newark lol. Thx for the info
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,263
    If you win N1, it would seem you could give anyone your ticket as long as you’re willing to give them your TM login info to pull it up on their phone. If you can’t trust your mom with that, then just get her some flowers.
  • It’s a moot point. Fucking wait listed. BS
  • Yeah, I'm a 10c member since '98 and fan since '91, and I was shut out of both NYC and Newark. Pretty disappointed....