Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Saltzy23 said:
    People are gonna wanna go to the Beacon shows over the NJ shows, because NYC is NYC, but as someone that has gone to both venues many times, it's not even a comparison.

NJPAC is one of the nicest, modern, beautiful music venues I've ever been to, and the Beacon is an old, dirty cramped in dinosaur.
    Great, but even assuming that Newark is a “nicer” venue: (1) the Beacon is fine, (2) NYC crowds > NJ crowds, (3) Friday night crowds > Sunday night crowds, (4) you can get a drink on the west side after the show on a Friday night and (5) UWS is more convenient to get to & from for a lot of people in and around the city. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Get_Right said:
    Yes, but without rows & seat #s
  • ClipOnGirlClipOnGirl Posts: 53
    edited December 2021
    Go Animal said:
    KL159781 said:
    I just got confirmed for El Cajon, my first choice.
    VERY cool! That's gonna be the sleeper show, I'm callin' it.
    I think you're right.  I'm still sitting at "Request Received" for a single ticket for El Cajon.  Fingers crossed!
    Post edited by ClipOnGirl on
    I'll see you on the other side ...
  • AG280962AG280962 Posts: 66
    edited December 2021
    Never got a confirmation email that my request has been received- I placed 2 requests and received cancellation email for my initial request , but I cannot check the status of my current request. Can anybody post the link to where I can check the status ?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,394
    Saltzy23 said:
    People are gonna wanna go to the Beacon shows over the NJ shows, because NYC is NYC, but as someone that has gone to both venues many times, it's not even a comparison.

NJPAC is one of the nicest, modern, beautiful music venues I've ever been to, and the Beacon is an old, dirty cramped in dinosaur.
    The ev solo show at njpac was my favorite.  I m sure all the shows will be great. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • AG280962 said:
    Never got a confirmation email that my request has been received- I placed 2 requests and received cancellation email for my initial request , but I cannot check the status of my current request. Can anybody post the link to where I can check the status ?
    https://eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    AG280962 said:
    https://eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    So Chicago was my #2 choice......still showing "Request Received"......you guys think I'm out of luck?
  • For people that got denied, did you put in for just 1 show?
  • Thank you for posting the link - much appreciated . Still saying request received. Hopefully I will get in- I requested one ticket for the NY shows.

• I got Chicago. First choice and put in for 3 shows. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    My order in my requests page is inverse to how I applied.   Is that how everyone's looks too?

I had it as NJ, NY2, NY1, and when I look at my request page it shows it as NY1, NY2, NJ.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    edited December 2021
    AG280962 said:
    Thank you for posting the link - much appreciated . Still saying request received. Hopefully I will get in- I requested one ticket for the NY shows.

Mine still says request received. But I got the email saying I got the ticket and was charged.  
    I miss igotid88
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Looks like I struck out.  NYC2 was my 1 and Newark was my 2.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Saltzy23 said:
    My order in my requests page is inverse to how I applied.   Is that how everyone's looks too?

I had it as NJ, NY2, NY1, and when I look at my request page it shows it as NY1, NY2, NJ.
    Mine are backwards too (see first post in this thread). 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    I got Chicago. First choice and put in for 3 shows. 
    Did your confirmation just come through?

• RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    Saltzy23 said:

Yes, take a look at email they sent you that's how you submitted.  On requests page it's done by event date, not your priority. 
  • Saltzy23 said:

Yeah, I was just noticing the same for my Seattle requests thinking I screwed up. Guessing(hoping) it just sorts them by show date?
    Did anyone get NJ and either NY show?

Doesn't look like it so far.
  • Received email saying I got Seattle 1 which was my second choice. Request page has one of the line items saying “request granted” when the link is clicked for more details. 
  • I have blank status for Seattle 2.. wonder what that means.. :anguished:
    tdawe said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Mine are backwards too (see first post in this thread). 
    Wow, pretty crazy that I only got Price Point 2 for NJ as my #1 priority show then.
  • Given2Fly said:
    I have blank status for Seattle 2.. wonder what that means.. :anguished:
    Oh shit! I just got the email.. I'm in!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited December 2021
    Has anyone been confirmed for the tier 2 pricing? I am wondering if they are doing tier 1st, then doing tier 2 level seats. May explain the "request received" for a lot of us.
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 327
    edited December 2021
    Post edited by Human Tide on
  • bbiggs said:

404p cst
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    bbiggs said:

404p cst
    Thanks.  Makes sense and is consistent with the rest of Chicago winners.  I think it is game over unless they're doing tier 1 and tier 2 separately.

• KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    Mine for El Cajon was second price level. I received the email while people were still reporting getting Chicago.
    Has anyone been confirmed for the tier 2 pricing? I am wondering if they are doing tier 1st, then doing tier 2 level seats. May explain the "request received" for a lot of us.
    Dis guy.
  • I got 1st choice for LA!