Seattle Miir Coffee Mugs

Were these available in the shop at one time or am I mixed up with beer growlers?

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    You might be mixed up, but not on the coffee mugs.  Yes, they were in the shop and no longer there.  The growlers are still there.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 594
    Thank you for the information. Little doubt about being generally mixed up lol. Then there’s the “he who hesitates is lost”. Saw those mugs in the Shop and figured one of these days I’ll get my order in as I think they were there for some time.

Looks like we’ve crossed paths so to speak at Missoula,Vancouver and Seattle. 3 awesome shows, loved that small venue in Missoula and the cold, clear weather in Vancouver and Seattle is almost as memorable as those marathon shows. 

We seem to be getting less and less of that kind of winter weather in the Pacific Northwest so it was a great break from the rain.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Missoula was awesome. Small venue.  Ended up second from rail Stone’s side.  It was like a feeding frenzy of piranha when Mike tossed handful of guitar picks into the crowd.  My wife and I went to Yellowstone after the show.  Great week.  Had good time in Vancouver and Seattle in 2013.  Seattle was crazy.  We went to the Wishlist pre show party, got tired of waiting for ride to the show, and ended up walking from the party to arena.  Wasn’t too far, but damn cold.  Crazy cold waiting in line at the pop shop the next morning too.  Good times…
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    PP193448 said:
    Missoula was awesome. Small venue.  Ended up second from rail Stone’s side.  It was like a feeding frenzy of piranha when Mike tossed handful of guitar picks into the crowd.  My wife and I went to Yellowstone after the show.  Great week.  Had good time in Vancouver and Seattle in 2013.  Seattle was crazy.  We went to the Wishlist pre show party, got tired of waiting for ride to the show, and ended up walking from the party to arena.  Wasn’t too far, but damn cold.  Crazy cold waiting in line at the pop shop the next morning too.  Good times…

We must have been right behind you in Missoula.   Right near the pause in the show while the guys from Edmonton had pushed their way to the front.  Great show.  And yes, Seattle was soooo cold!  And I'm from Wyomng where I thought I knew what cold is.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06