Options

ISO Vault 1 Vinyl.....yes I am an idiot

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Also, V3 and V2 will be the only missing ones from my vault collection soon. I may never find V3 at a reasonable cost, so I am ok with the omission for now. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Also, V3 and V2 will be the only missing ones from my vault collection soon. I may never find V3 at a reasonable cost, so I am ok with the omission for now. 
    Unfortunately its' not only the most rare, but I think it's the best one. 
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited December 2021
    mrussel1 said:
    I don’t care what anyone says. It’s 8,6, then 3

They are all great though 

why Missoula doesn’t get more love I’ll never understand 

Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited December 2021
    I would trade a vault 1 when it comes and a vault 3 VG++ for a sealed vault 3 if yours is sealed 

I think 100 out of 100 people would do this.
    Unless you are a completist! Then you're back in the same pickle trying for V1, which is bound to be a harder find than V3 I might guess. 
    Yes.  I just bet 1 will be easier to find than 3 at least initially 

I’ll absolutely have to get another 1 but that seems easier but won’t be cheap

With V1 being deemed limited, as soon as that gets into the secondary market, I'm betting $500+ right off the bat. 
    So what your saying Is I’ll get my sealed 3 no problem 😂

sorry OP it wasn’t my intention to hijack your thread.  But keeping it at the top helps I’m sure 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I think it's DC followed by Mt Baker.  I love that Binaural set.  Any concert that starts with Of The Girl is going to be high ranked for me. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think it's DC followed by Mt Baker.  I love that Binaural set.  Any concert that starts with Of The Girl is going to be high ranked for me. 
    100% about the V4 show! I was fortunate to grab an opened one off here for less than $150 a few months back. V10 seems to continue to be highly sought after. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

100% about the V4 show! I was fortunate to grab an opened one off here for less than $150 a few months back. V10 seems to continue to be highly sought after. 
    I rate vault 4 in 4th place so very high.   Seems to go for the least amount and there can’t be a ton of those around either 

10 long term, watch out. 

To me 9,7,5 are the ones I struggle with. Early-ish shows so not a big song catalogue to choose from and the mastering isn’t spectacular, and for early shows 1 blows them all away by a mile. 

I could take or leave those 3 
  • Options
    I wonder if Josh Evans got his mitts on V1? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I rate vault 4 in 4th place so very high.   Seems to go for the least amount and there can’t be a ton of those around either 

10 long term, watch out. 

To me 9,7,5 are the ones I struggle with. Early-ish shows so not a big song catalogue to choose from and the mastering isn’t spectacular, and for early shows 1 blows them all away by a mile. 

I could take or leave those 3 
    I don't remember the numbers, but I don't think Soldier is that great.  Maybe because it was so widely circulated before. 
  • Options
    That would be great

Have you listened to the Apple Music version? Is that the same as the cd? not even sure if there is only one version currently 

the Apple one is the only one I’ve heard and it’s great 
  • Options
    That would be great

Have you listened to the Apple Music version? Is that the same as the cd? not even sure if there is only one version currently 

I must be the only one that hates his mixes.  I think the vocals are too far forward. 
  • Options
    That would be great

I haven't - I've had the same copy ripped from my V1 CD I got at PJ20 for the longest time. I think they'll leave it alone, honestly still sounds amazing to me all these years I've had it. That and Drop In The Park. Those and Unplugged are my go to 1992 listens. I still like the Atmos mixes of Gigaton, No Code and Ten. I haven't listened to V10 just yet. Need to add that to my TDL over holiday break. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,893
    Never understood why the Vault 1 XD didn’t get more love in the sought after object arena. Only one per PJ 20 pair….gotta be rare. And how many people just tossed it or lost it?
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    CP218430 said:
    Never understood why the Vault 1 XD didn’t get more love in the sought after object arena. Only one per PJ 20 pair….gotta be rare. And how many people just tossed it or lost it?
    It goes for a few hundred doesn’t it? That’s a lot for a cd. Probably the price is limited by the format because I get what you are saying 
  • Options
    100 for a free cd is a lot. Just interesting it’s not a high priority item for owning/collecting as opposed to playing.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

• Options
    The CD has definitely showed up here on LD through the years, just not all that often if memory serves. Such an unexpected gesture from Ten Club! So much cool stuff that weekend! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I loved that weekend!

• Options
    pt159835pt159835 indiana Posts: 68
    Thought I read somewhere in the V1 vinyl 10c sale. After V1 V has shipped, CD and download will be available. 
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Still searching haha 
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Hopefully these arrive in the next 6 months or so. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Adi TAdi T New York City Posts: 148
    thought I had read somewhere these are slated to be shipped in Jan, hence people speculated they were pre pressed and hence ultra limited….but who knows. Hopefully less than 6 mo!
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    Adi T said:
    thought I had read somewhere these are slated to be shipped in Jan, hence people speculated they were pre pressed and hence ultra limited….but who knows. Hopefully less than 6 mo!
    In the listing it said expected to ship early 2022. I’d give it until end of February for a window of “early 2022”
  • Options
    My receipt from music glue says mid Jan  so here's hoping
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    mace1229 said:
    Adi T said:
    In the listing it said expected to ship early 2022. I’d give it until end of February for a window of “early 2022”
    Winter of 2021 turned out to be Summer of 2021 for vault 10, so we can only hope.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,916
    My top three vaults are:
    La 98
    dc 98
    and very surprisingly, mt baker 2000

i hate that soldier field is incomplete.  

We still need a 94 or 96 show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    My top three vaults are:
    La 98
    dc 98

I don't love LA, but DC is the best vault.  I also agree with you that Mt Baker is awesome.  Like really fantastic.  
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mcgruff10 said:
    My top three vaults are:
    La 98
    dc 98

96 show would be amazing
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,916
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    My top three vaults are:
    La 98
    dc 98

I don't love LA, but DC is the best vault.  I also agree with you that Mt Baker is awesome.  Like really fantastic.  
    Present tense from la is hands down my favorite version ever of that song. I love how the acoustic comes in during the jam.  
    But dc is awesome Too.  Opening with long road into act of love is top notch.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......