Same here. Mine were delivered this morning. Pretty quick shipping 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Whoa! Zombie Funkos are now .. in town!   :o 
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    Mine still saying at my local post office since 12/9  :|
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    epie said:
    Mine said the same for a week, but they finally arrived Saturday. Well worth the wait 
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,594
    Ordered from Stop N Shop Funko Pop on the advice of this board and never received. Saw them in the mall in person today. The shipping in January seems to hit the 6 month charge off mark. Gonna call credit card company for cancel/charge back. It’s been 5 months since preorder.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 572
    Ordered from Stop N Shop Funko Pop on the advice of this board and never received. Saw them in the mall in person today. The shipping in January seems to hit the 6 month charge off mark. Gonna call credit card company for cancel/charge back. It’s been 5 months since preorder.
    My credit card had a 60 day cancel/charge back and my preorder with him was back in May (i think). Hope yours allows you to do it. I called and talked to Stop N Shop and he still claims these things are coming but I'm starting to have my doubts, especially after seeing pics of them posted on here already selling at a reduced price. He wouldn't refund either which I thought was total bullshit. If anything shows up I'll be shocked. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435
    PJammin said:
    My credit card had a 60 day cancel/charge back and my preorder with him was back in May (i think). Hope yours allows you to do it. I called and talked to Stop N Shop and he still claims these things are coming but I'm starting to have my doubts, especially after seeing pics of them posted on here already selling at a reduced price. He wouldn't refund either which I thought was total bullshit. If anything shows up I'll be shocked. 
    Two different times I had an issue with  smaller merchants regarding an issue with an order.  They never responded to emails or messages. Both times when I called American Express they just happily gave me a refund out of their own pocket.  They didn’t do a charge back to the merchant which kind of annoyed me because their service was so crummy.  But Amex said I was a valued customer and they would give me a credit themselves.   They even told me I could keep the item if it showed up and the refund.  Long story short… ask to speak someone higher up at the credit card company if you can’t get it resolved with the first person on the phone. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Arrived in Canada!  :)

• Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 572
    on2legs said:
    PJammin said:
    Two different times I had an issue with  smaller merchants regarding an issue with an order.  They never responded to emails or messages. Both times when I called American Express they just happily gave me a refund out of their own pocket.  They didn’t do a charge back to the merchant which kind of annoyed me because their service was so crummy.  But Amex said I was a valued customer and they would give me a credit themselves.   They even told me I could keep the item if it showed up and the refund.  Long story short… ask to speak someone higher up at the credit card company if you can’t get it resolved with the first person on the phone. 
    Good to know. My card is actually with Amex as well. I was looking to do it online and was chatting with the online customer service via their chat app. I never pressed it any further than that. I'll try phoning instead. 
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    edited December 2021
    epie said:
    Mine said the same for a week, but they finally arrived Saturday. Well worth the wait 
    Yeah!! My zombies finally arrived on 12/24 delivered by post office. Ironically, man looked a lot like someone who lives at the North Pole. Delivered after 15 days at local post office.  Have seen all the photos but very impressive when in hand.  Cheers all and Happy Holidays!  Now on to trying to find the regular 5 pack after being screwed over by Stop N Shop Funko.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Has anyone been lucky to find a clear case protector for these Pearl Jam Funko Pops .. in Canada?
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Hi there guys, I'm in Australia. I got my zombies from 10c. Love them

I ordered the originals from www.stopnshopfunkopop.com and have still not received them. Are these guys legitimate? Did anyone else buy from them?

The order number errors, no one responding to my emails, or contact us form off their website. 

Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    Don’t think anyone got from
    that place.. They pushed their date backs again to 2nd qtr 2022. I do believe they’re having issues getting them, they seem reputable otherwise, they have a brick and mortar shop.. They offered refunds if you call, they’re online cust service is bad, but they answer the phone 
  • Options
    kcuf me said:
    Don’t think anyone got from
    that place.. They pushed their date backs again to 2nd qtr 2022. I do believe they’re having issues getting them, they seem reputable otherwise, they have a brick and mortar shop.. They offered refunds if you call, they’re online cust service is bad, but they answer the phone 
    Thanks mate. That's very helpful. Difficult for me to call from here but I'll try. A refund would be preferred as expensive international shipping etc as well. 

Need to find another place most likely... Any recommendations?
  • Options

Get ready to 🤘 with our awesome Pearl Jam range! Pop! this excellent Funko 5-Pack on your shelf and admire some of the art from the Do The Evolution film clip while you give these records a spin and soak up the smooth tunes. IN STOCK & SHIPPING NOW at Popcultcha!

#popcultcha #pearljam #funko #pop #pops #popvinyl #vinyl #popvinylfigures #vinylfigures #records #vinylrecords #artbook #art #dotheevolution

• Options
    Hi there guys, I'm in Australia. I got my zombies from 10c. Love them

I ordered the originals from www.stopnshopfunkopop.com and have still not received them. Are these guys legitimate? Did anyone else buy from them?

The order number errors, no one responding to my emails, or contact us form off their website. 

Any help would be appreciated
    So after this message, www.stopnshopfunkopop.com cancelled my order on their own accord. Said I would be reimbursed within 14 days.

2mths on and nothing. This is a debacle/disgrace. 

I keep reaching out with NO response. As an international buyer, I am at a loss how to chase.

Any suggestions?