Options

POLL- THE WEAKEST LINK: BEST SCARY MOVIE - ROUND 2

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
With this 'WEAKEST LINK' I decided to start on Halloween a "Scary Movie" theme and have you guys decide on the BEST SCARY MOVIE. I understand that many great scary / horror / thriller films, I just picked some of my favorites that came to mind. Most of the ones that came to mind are older, although I did throw in one fairly recent one. I wish our polls allowed for more than 10 choices. If you haven't seen all these take today to binge as many as you can. So, pick the film that you think is the WEAKEST LINK from the ones provided.
Again, thanks to everyone who plays.

Now to the 2nd Round to determine the BEST SCARY MOVIE from the list provided.

You are going to pick the film that you think is the "Weakest Link" after 2 days I remove the two (2) movie with the most votes. We will then move on to ROUND 3.

Psycho (1960)The Exorcist (1973)The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)The Hills Have Eyes (1977) - Eliminated Round 1Halloween (1978)Dawn of the Dead (1978)Alien (1979)The Thing (1982)A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)The Conjuring (2013) - Eliminated Round 1

POLL- THE WEAKEST LINK: BEST SCARY MOVIE - ROUND 2 16 votes

Psycho (1960)
18%
darwinstheoryMayDay10eeriepadave 3 votes
The Exorcist (1973)
0%
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
18%
dankindHobbesPJ_Soul 3 votes
Halloween (1978)
0%
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
25%
Spiritual_ChaosMedozKF Me In The BrainJojoRice 4 votes
Alien (1979)
0%
The Thing (1982)
31%
mca47PoncierLedbetterman10BLACK35bbiggs 5 votes
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
6%
Gern Blansten 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Dawn of the Dead (1978)
    Saw Texas Chain Saw Massacre on a 35mm print in the theatre. One of the greatest and best shot films in history.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Dawn of the Dead (1978)
    Saw Texas Chain Saw Massacre on a 35mm print in the theatre. One of the greatest and best shot films in history.
    Agree, masterpiece
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
    MedozK said:
    Agree, masterpiece

I agree on that level, but the story line just doesn't really do it for me (neither do a few of the others left thought - just had to pick one).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Dawn of the Dead (1978)
    The Thing (1982) and Dawn of the Dead (1978) have been eliminated in Round 2
This discussion has been closed.