Options

FS: Lightning Bolt Red Vinyl (1st & 2nd press), Mad Season Sonic Evolution Purple Vinyl

no codeno code Posts: 109
edited November 2021 in Lost Dogs

For sale

Lightning Bolt – Red Vinyl 1st Edition (including full sticker sheet)             €220

Lightning Bolt – Red Vinyl 2nd edition (The Repress sent after some 1st press vinyl were malfunctioning)                     €190

Mad Season – Sonic Evolution Purple Vinyl       €195

All are in Very Good condition. Please ask for pictures. I am the first owner and all vinyl has never been played.

Check Discogs if you need more info on the releases

PLEAE NOTE! I’m only selling to European residents. Sorry my International friends! Because of the hassle with shipping and handling at the moment. Taxes are also very costly at the moment, and a lot of parcels tend to get lost or held back.

Vinyl ships from the Netherlands. I will calculate the shipping cost when we have come to an agreement.

Payment via bank transfer or Paypal. I prefer bank transfer because of the way Paypal holds your money for weeks on end.

Any questions or requests? Please DM me. I'll awnser in order of messages coming in.

I check my messages once a day. So please be patient if I don’t reply immediately.

Cheers!

Edit. Thanks everyone for looking. All three are sold

Cheers! See you at the shows in 2022
No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
Post edited by no code on