Pearl Jam Ohana merch

Is there going to be any Pearl Jam Ohana 2021 merch for sale on the PJ website ? 

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    iamdave56 said:
    Is there going to be any Pearl Jam Ohana 2021 merch for sale on the PJ website ? 
    I doubt it. I would imagine that whatever they have left will go to the mystery boxes
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    Posters already dropped and sold out. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    Pretty sure that everything left over is up at https://www.ohanamerch.com/
  • The Ohana website only sells Ohana and Eddie Vedder merch. They do not sell any Pearl Jam specific items. I’m hoping they will be put up on the PJ site. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    iamdave56 said:
    The Ohana website only sells Ohana and Eddie Vedder merch. They do not sell any Pearl Jam specific items. I’m hoping they will be put up on the PJ site. 

I hope so too. It sucks that the Ohana store didn't save a few festival posters on the side for an online sale. Wish 10club were dealing with those prints.
  • dfwradiogirliedfwradiogirlie Dallas, TX Posts: 15
    I hate that they show everyone the Ohana Encore Sea Hear Now merch and there is no way to purchase it unless you are there. I know myself and others would LOVE to have a chance to buy some. The stuff I do find on ebay is way way overpriced. And why make it so limited? The band would make a lot of money for their foundations by allowing others who can't attend the event a chance to purchase merchandise. I am a SUPER HUGE collector of Pearl Jam merch-- I would have loved to have bought the outerknown Pearl Jam Ohana corduroy jacket but any that I see go up to almost $800. I dunno, it just sucks. You would think 10club analog members would get a chance to purchase the merch. I don't know, but it sucks. Anyone else agree with me? If you don't-- tell me why I am wrong. Paying to be an analog member should at least entitle you the chance to purchase limited items.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited November 2021
    I hate that they show everyone the Ohana Encore Sea Hear Now merch and there is no way to purchase it unless you are there. I know myself and others would LOVE to have a chance to buy some. The stuff I do find on ebay is way way overpriced. And why make it so limited? The band would make a lot of money for their foundations by allowing others who can't attend the event a chance to purchase merchandise. I am a SUPER HUGE collector of Pearl Jam merch-- I would have loved to have bought the outerknown Pearl Jam Ohana corduroy jacket but any that I see go up to almost $800. I dunno, it just sucks. You would think 10club analog members would get a chance to purchase the merch. I don't know, but it sucks. Anyone else agree with me? If you don't-- tell me why I am wrong. Paying to be an analog member should at least entitle you the chance to purchase limited items.
    Making some of the items festival only helps sell tickets. It wasn't even a sell out. If people know they can just get everything online, some will decide not to attend at all, which hurts ticket sales. As an analog member, you do get access to some limited items like the show posters. 
    Post edited by SHZA on