Pearl Jam in Brazil 2022 - Rock in Rio

cardosocardoso Posts: 1,506
According journalist Flesch, Pj come back to Brazil in 2022 to be a headliner in Rock in Rio,

https://www.instagram.com/jnflesch/?hl=pt-br

He work with show business and already was right in past tours.
First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    That's cool! Hope it happens! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited October 2021
    Crazy if they fit SA into next year as well with two legs in NA and the summer in Europe and possible ballpark shows in August. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    PJNB said:
    Crazy if they fit SA into next year as well with two legs in NA and the summer in Europe and possible ballpark shows in August. 
    Gig-a-ton. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    PJNB said:
    Gig-a-ton. 
    If they keep this up 2023 will be Not a gig lol 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    Saw this yesterday as well
    I miss igotid88
  • ... funko pop, rock in rio ...
    and I'm trying to get a refund from 10c to my Frankfurt tickets for almost a month now...
    They don't even respond my emails.
    edited October 2021
    alislane said:
    ... funko pop, rock in rio ...
    and I'm trying to get a refund from 10c to my Frankfurt tickets for almost a month now...
    They don't even respond my emails.
    Getting a refund with 10C Euro tickets for me was very easy. What is the issue you are having?
  • They don't offer the brazilian currency as a option for the refund...
    so I have to ask for it via email.

...In the case someone is planning to travel to attend rock in rio... let me advice you with my awful english... Don't
    edited October 2021
    alislane said:
    They don't offer the brazilian currency as a option for the refund...
    so I have to ask for it via email.

...In the case someone is planning to travel to attend rock in rio... let me advice you with my awful english... Don't
    Shit. Same thing happened with face to fan last spring for international travelers with the NA tour. They had to send a check out that took months to arrive. 

With such a full year next year in NA and EUR/UK I would imagine not many people outside of South Americans are going to make that trip.