Mudhoney's Matt Lukin & Eddie Vedder share FUNNY Nirvana and Pearl Jam stories

Comments

• Finally just listened to that whole clip.  Some spoilers.

First, Matt Lukin sounds like a really cool shit.  He's like a cross between Roddy Piper and Artie Lange with his sound and storytelling.  His kitchen sounds like a pretty rad hangout spot.

Second, the Bradley Cooper is pretty funny.  I can totally see it happening, even with the dog(s).

Third, who the heck is Ross the Aussie?  Seems like a big name in the Seattle circle.

Anyways, I laughed a few times listening/watching this clip.

Enjoy! (wasn't sure if it was posted already).
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    Thanks!
  • I could watch countless hours of stuff like that.  

Eddie just calling Matt Lukin all the time asking him to hangout is very sweet.  And like that one guy said, Bradley Cooper being in a kitchen full of people where nobody knew him was probably quite awesome for him. 
  • why does eddie call you to hang out all the time "eh i dont know, cuz i don't bother him? i don't treat him like a rockstar, i make fun of him. you and that band of yours..."

dude sounds like a guy anyone would want to hang with. down to earth and funny
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 216
    I could watch countless hours of stuff like that.  

Eddie just calling Matt Lukin all the time asking him to hangout is very sweet.  And like that one guy said, Bradley Cooper being in a kitchen full of people where nobody knew him was probably quite awesome for him. 
    Absolutely. That was so much fun to watch.
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    Bump!
  • turner78turner78 Posts: 157
    This is fantastic, thanks for sharing.