Options

Okay...let's compile a list of songs Eddie actually HAS played solo

2»

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Played The Seeker at the Tsunami benefit show along with Trouble, I am mine, and I can't remember if he was alone but he played Time has Come Again.

He played Hide your love away with KG from Tenacious D and then all the artists played Good Times Bad Times and So You Want to be a Rock n Roll Star.
  • Options
    Sheraton (sp?) Gibson - Daltrey sings Townshend show, NY '93
  • Options
    What about Reign o'er me? Can't remember if he was solo or not...but I'm thinking it was. Did someone already mention it? Or am I completely off and should just sit down...?
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    PurlGurl wrote:
    What about Reign o'er me? Can't remember if he was solo or not...but I'm thinking it was. Did someone already mention it? Or am I completely off and should just sit down...?

No, full band...

No Woman No Cry!
  • Options
    the national anthem.
    2010 fire watcher
  • Options
    Was forever young ed solo?
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    Has Ed not played Long Road Solo at some benefit shows?

I am pretty sure he has played it solo somewhere...I am not 100 and couldn;t tell you dates they all blur in my mind at this point in my life.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    Has Ed not played Long Road Solo at some benefit shows?

I am pretty sure he has played it solo somewhere...I am not 100 and couldn;t tell you dates they all blur in my mind at this point in my life.

you're right, I think he played it at the 9/11 benefit show
  • Options
    manhattan wrote:
    you're right, I think he played it at the 9/11 benefit show

Neil Young played organ on that performance, though, so it wasn't truly Ed solo.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Sweet lord this thread has me even MORE excited!!!! Eeeee! :D Too see all of this broken down is just..WOW! :eek: *chills* Excellent call walkunafraid. The possibilities are endless!

I'm gonna be flippin out over/beyond grateful for ANYTHING thats played...but I just gotta say Gimme Some Truth!! Don't Be Shy!! & Walking the Cow! Ahhhgrgggg!@#% Yes please please Ed!

Oooo and I'd like to add (while also putting some manifesting vibes out into the universe;) ) the solo IMMORTALITY from the Immagine In Cornice DVD! *faints* Sure it was soundcheck but come on, it counts! It's solo Ed! :p I swear to fuck that is one of the most amazing things I have EVER heard! :o I'm praying the EV gods will bless us with its holiness.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••