Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

psst...10/13/2021

2»

Comments

  • javierinjavierin Posts: 11
    Thanks @Santos L. Halper. That was the “best” time for EU fans. Really appreciate it 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GAPosts: 2,109
    I've still got bootleg codes from 2019 and 2020 to use.  Hope they still work when I try to redeem for the 2024 tour. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

  • javierin said:
    Thanks @Santos L. Halper. That was the “best” time for EU fans. Really appreciate it 
    Agree! 
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Vince35Vince35 Posts: 35
    javierin said:
    Thanks @Santos L. Halper. That was the “best” time for EU fans. Really appreciate it 
    Agree! 
    +1
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 3,299
    6 = 1
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    Shipping label received! :)
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA AustraliaPosts: 2,812
    Looking forward to ‘cashing in’ some bootleg codes for these Ohana shows. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 2,083
    Looking forward to ‘cashing in’ some bootleg codes for these Ohana shows. 
    Might do the same since I never use them.
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    Looking forward to ‘cashing in’ some bootleg codes for these Ohana shows. 

    Same, though using my girlfriends bootleg codes on the Flac-HD releases. B)
  • TravelarTravelar Baltimore, USAPosts: 3,185
    demetrios said:
    Looking forward to ‘cashing in’ some bootleg codes for these Ohana shows. 

    Same, though using my girlfriends bootleg codes on the Flac-HD releases. B)
    Wait? The codes work on flac-hd? I've never used any of my codes because they only worked for mp3 the last time that I checked. 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    Travelar said:
    demetrios said:
    Looking forward to ‘cashing in’ some bootleg codes for these Ohana shows. 

    Same, though using my girlfriends bootleg codes on the Flac-HD releases. B)
    Wait? The codes work on flac-hd? I've never used any of my codes because they only worked for mp3 the last time that I checked. 

    Just 10 dollars off the $20 digital download. I pay the other 10 dollars on the Flac-HD's. 
  • TravelarTravelar Baltimore, USAPosts: 3,185
    demetrios said:

    Just 10 dollars off the $20 digital download. I pay the other 10 dollars on the Flac-HD's. 
    TIL. That's pretty fair. Thanks for extra info. 
Sign In or Register to comment.