Options

Gigaton Digital Immersive Experience on iTunes

jgmochjgmoch Fayetteville, NC Posts: 79
edited October 2021 in The Porch
So. I've been hearing a variety of opinions about the Gigaton immersive experience on the TC website. Some people like it, some people don't get it.

I kind of felt the same way, because the TC website allows you to click on individual songs. Thereby, allowing you to play the songs out of sequence. This method destroys the continuity of the immersive experience, and, sadly, I do not recommend viewing it that way.

If you want to have the best Gigaton immersive experience; download (or rent) it on a streaming platform, such as iTunes, AppleTV, or Prime. I think the price is $12.99 to purchase and $3.99 to rent. For those who missed the free iTunes download on April 24, 2020, then you'll have to purchase in order to view it in continuous format.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/gigaton-visual-album-experience/id1507471918

Once you've downloaded it to whatever device you use, E.g., iPhone, Computer, AppleTV, Prime, Roku, grab a set of Bluetooth headphones (or use your 5.1 surround system) for the best experience. Use the headphones if you want to isolate yourself from the world, and basically, stare into an ever-changing, kaleidoscope of landscapes and psychedelic patterns, while the album provides a continuous soundtrack for the visuals. Use 5.1 surround sound or Atmos if you want to feel the music reverberate and massage your face, heart and shoulders. Folks in Oregon will likely enjoy it most in 5.1 surround or Atmos!! 

When you watch it this way, it make more sense artistically and sequentially. It's uninterrupted and continuous, and beautifully arranged. Gave me a deeper appreciation for the time and effort that went into producing the visual aspect of the album. Much love to the PJ production team!!

Enjoy!!

Sincerely,

John

Aurora Borealis Rising over Treeline

-- photo by: Elizebeth M. Ruggiero
Temple_Of_Belltown
Post edited by jgmoch on