Ohana Encore - Happy Birthday, Mikey!

Happy Birthday, Mikey!

Mikey you share the same birthday as my sister, Bridget, October 2nd.

Bridget has lived 39 years through what many would consider challeneges and obstacles.

She remains one fiery individual, full of love and compassion, and one of the most beautiful persons I know

Barring a few - ahem, people in this "community" :) - she is the biggest Pearl Jam fan... Unless of course she is going to see Green Day, Weezer, Rod Stewart, or the Beach Boys.

But Pearl Jam is tops.

Mikey, as I am sure you are well aware, this band (like yourself) is badass - not only for their music over the past 30 years..., but for who they are as individuals, and the causes they and their families support.

Case in point.
EB Research Partnership
https://www.ebresearch.org

Mikey, my sister and I hope you enjoyed yourself IMMENSELY, and had the very best birthday of many yet to come!!!!

Happy Birthday, dude!

Attaching my favorite picture of Bridget from PJ's European tour - international traveler.

Comments

• cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    I had to look the date up, and am no longer in possesion of said bootleg, but Eddie once mentioned Bridget on stage in Boston May 17, 2010 leading into Soldier of Love (stikethough Last Kiss) 

It remains one of the funnier moments in my life..., and lives in our family lore.

For those interested, I highly encourage a listen..., noting that nothing could have been more appropriate, given that she was supposed to attend the show with her best friend, Dan, but couldn't because he was serving in Afghanistan at the time.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that... it was awesome and HILARIOUS.
  • cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    Sentimental musings (before bed) from an important date in my life: October 2nd

So cool this band is.
    So cool.

Happy Birthday, you two.

• Beautiful thread, happy birthday to Mikey and Bridget!