Options

Ohana Tickets ReSale help

Is there an alternate way to sell my 4 Ohana tickets for this weekend? (weekend 1) 
There's an awful lot of 3 day GA passes for sale the ticketmaster ticket exchange site up for grabs... the Ohana website says sold out and is a bit misleading since so many people out of country are trying to resell.
I have a sickening feeling that I'll be out $1,900 bucks... ouch ;(
I anyone has any info that'd be great.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    edited September 2021
    Reno0909 said:
    Is there an alternate way to sell my 4 Ohana tickets for this weekend? (weekend 1) 
    There's an awful lot of 3 day GA passes for sale the ticketmaster ticket exchange site up for grabs... the Ohana website says sold out and is a bit misleading since so many people out of country are trying to resell.
    Thanks!
    People that are international travellers have been getting a refund. Hopefully not too late for you but send an email off using this link. Just add a comment about borders being closed to you and you legally can not enter the country.

https://frontgate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR0AsPXaC9UHTXSyWkGh-cWYltSydtjD-KfnbC8p2M68vuE7yymBa5mhacU 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Reno0909 said:
    Thanks!
    People that are international travellers have been getting a refund. Hopefully not too late for you but send an email off using this link. Just add a comment about borders being closed to you and you legally can not enter the country.

https://frontgate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?fbclid=IwAR0AsPXaC9UHTXSyWkGh-cWYltSydtjD-KfnbC8p2M68vuE7yymBa5mhacU 
    That's good to know that some are getting refunds... I did send out a request to frontgate yesterday, we'll see what they answer. Thanks!
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 589
    I’m in the UK and I got refunded a few weeks ago. I’m so upset though that I’m missing it.
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    I’m in the UK and I got refunded a few weeks ago. I’m so upset though that I’m missing it.
    I know right? This would've been a trip of a lifetime for my wife & I... hopefully next year we can make up for it ;)
    Still haven't heard from Frontgate yet but nice to hear some are getting refunds