ISO MSG 5/1/16 Poster

Looking for a 5/1/16 poster to round out collection of posters of attended shows. 

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    That was a tough one to get at the show. Sold out in front of me twice. Great poster.
  • Loujoe said:
    That was a tough one to get at the show. Sold out in front of me twice. Great poster.
    I had that fear on Saturday in Asbury Park. My wife kept making fun of me, but I've seen it happen way too many times.
  • EV4PREZEV4PREZ Posts: 30
    That was a great show. I actually might have an extra. I believe I bought one for my brother but still have it. I'm in the middle of a move and my stuff is in storage. Shoot me a private message in January and I will check my tubes. It's an unreal poster I have one framed. 
  • Hi. Just seeing this now. Are you referring to the owl poster?  I have that and might be willing to part with it. It does have pin holes in the corners but otherwise near mint. 
    Let me know. 
    Thx
    Rich
  • Hi. Just seeing this now. Are you referring to the owl poster?  I have that and might be willing to part with it. It does have pin holes in the corners but otherwise near mint. 
    Let me know. 
    Thx
    Rich
    Just saw your reply. do you still have the poster?