Concertpedia - SeaHearNow Review

For the next four shows, we are hoping to have instant in-depth reviews up on the Concertpedia to add to our show archive. It’s along the lines of the work that Five Horizons and TFT did for years. We’re going to continue to go through the back catalog and get to all the shows, until then, read the full recap of what happened in Jersey this past weekend

https://liveon4legs.com/pearl-jam-tour-history/2021/09/20/sea-hear-now-festival-asbury-park-nj-usa/
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,691
    For the next four shows, we are hoping to have instant in-depth reviews up on the Concertpedia to add to our show archive. It’s along the lines of the work that Five Horizons and TFT did for years. We’re going to continue to go through the back catalog and get to all the shows, until then, read the full recap of what happened in Jersey this past weekend

https://liveon4legs.com/pearl-jam-tour-history/2021/09/20/sea-hear-now-festival-asbury-park-nj-usa/
    Nice recap. However, it said that Ed dedicated one of the verses of My City in Ruins to Anita. He actually dedicated it to Nina Simone whose grandson was one of the singers up there with him. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    We’re you the dude handing out flyers in the merch line Friday?  😁
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
    edited September 2021
    on2legs said:
    Haha I mean who else could it have been?
    Post edited by Sobelberg8 on
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• GlowGirl said:

Nice recap. However, it said that Ed dedicated one of the verses of My City in Ruins to Anita. He actually dedicated it to Nina Simone whose grandson was one of the singers up there with him. 
    Good note, we’ll make that change!

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    on2legs said:
    Haha I mean who else could it have been?
    Lol.  I wasn’t sure if you had someone else passing them out.  You’re a busy dude and looked like you were having a great time!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore