Sea.Hear.Now Project

If you are going to SHN, we are looking for people who’d like to contribute a write up for liveon4legs.com on what this first show in 3 years means to them. Two basic questions to answer - 1) what will seeing Pearl Jam again mean to you? Can be answered many ways, sitting through the pandemic with no live music, maybe you had tickets to the original Gigaton tour, whatever it is that has you ready for this. 2) what song are you looking forward to hearing the most? Maybe it’s a brand new Gigaton song, it could be one of their live staples like Alive or Corduroy, or it could be a song that maybe helped get you through the pandemic.

Answers don’t have to be long, but I ask for them to be a little substantial. Give context as to why you’d like to hear something, maybe tie it into your first question story. Please send your answers to liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com so I can have all of the answers in one place and not need fo dig on multiple social media outlets.

Thanks all! You’ll be able to find me easily at SHN, potentially at a booth, but definitely with a huge LO4L flag on me. Say hi!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Great outfit here people! Hope you get lots of replies guys! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Great outfit here people! Hope you get lots of replies guys! 
    Gracias for the kind words. Will we see you in Jersey?
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com