Lost Dogs Reissue Color Vinyl Easy Street rel. 8-21

Just ordered one from EasyStreetOnline in West Seattle.  Anyone know if it includes the 4-20-02 hidden track? 

https://youtu.be/ssSL9rAPczI

Comments

• Its a bootleg so its unlikely. The official LP doesn't have the hidden track. 
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 110
    edited September 2021
    Its a bootleg so its unlikely. The official LP doesn't have the hidden track. 

Ok.  maybe I should cancel that part of the order.  Or maybe not.  Might still be fun to have.  What does have it?  A CD or something?

Ok.  maybe I should cancel that part of the order.  Or maybe not.  Might still be fun to have.  What does have it?  A CD or something?
    That track was on the original US digipak CD. IDK if other versions of the CD had it too. 

That track was on the original US digipak CD. IDK if other versions of the CD had it too. 
    Thanks.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    demetrios said:
    Anyone have this? Good pressing? 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:
    Can’t believe that PJ allow these illegal bootlegs to be sold in a supposedly “reputable” hometown store.
    edited September 2021
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    Can’t believe that PJ allow these illegal bootlegs to be sold in a supposedly “reputable” hometown store.
    Yeah, I was a little surprised.  Seattle store and all.  Love the store, but gonna call back and try to cancel that order.  I don’t want to support that sort of bootleg being marketed commercially.  
    Post edited by sunvalleylaw on
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    Yeah, I was a little surprised.  Seattle store and all.  

Click buy. 404 error page not found lol. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    edited September 2021
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Last visit they sold many Pearl Jam bootleg CDs. It's wrong but seeing that a lot of record stores across the country sell bootleg vinyl & CDs, it's ok for Easy Street Records to sell them too.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    I make jokes everytime it see that "coloured vinyl" sticker on albums I see in my local store.   The bootlegging of genuine albums only seems to be prevalent for albums bands aren't pressing to vinyl themselves.    I try not to buy them, but sometimes it's tempting.    I keep wanting to buy an Aenima one, but keep holding out hoping Tool puts out their catalog vinyl.
    edited September 2021
    well, I called and told them I wanted to cancel that part of my order.  I had grabbed a couple other vinyl copies of some PJ albums I did not have including the No Code reissue, and Yield.  Back then, I pretty much bought everything on CD, but I started playing vinyl again recently.  Anyway, they were super cool and just cancelled that part.  So, as I guess it is a regrettable industry practice, I won't hold it against them, especially since they were super nice about my cancel.  No record stores near me, and they have been great to order from.  And it is not Bezos.  
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,992
    Yeah. I recently ordered pj20 from them thinking it was legit. Called and they said boot and i cancelled it.
    Id def still order from them. Boots are everywhere. Not cheap either. Buyer beware.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    edited September 2021
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Last visit they sold many Pearl Jam bootleg CDs. It's wrong but seeing that a lot of record stores across the country sell bootleg vinyl & CDs, it's ok for Easy Street Records to sell them too.
    Grey Market radio broadcast and live recordings are fine with me, although still questionable. But to blatantly sell bootlegged copies of legit official releases is just wrong, imo.
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Grey Market radio broadcast and live recordings are fine with me, although still questionable. But to blatantly sell bootlegged copies of legit official releases is just wrong, imo.

It is. I wonder what the band members say when they stop by Easy Street Records and see these unofficial bootleg being sold on their shelves.
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,644
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

It is. I wonder what the band members say when they stop by Easy Street Records and see these unofficial bootleg being sold on their shelves.
    Coke Bottle and Purple Ten, White Backspacer, Red Lightning Bolt..highly likely other than Jeff they wouldn’t know what colored copies are boots or legit.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Coke Bottle and Purple Ten, White Backspacer, Red Lightning Bolt..highly likely other than Jeff they wouldn’t know what colored copies are boots or legit.

Good point.
  • Easy Street selling counterfeits?

https://youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Easy Street selling counterfeits?

https://youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w

Sooooo many record stores across the country sell counterfeits. Hell back then they all sold imported live bootleg CDs. They all got away with it.

But yeah, the fact they are selling counterfeit colored vinyl albums ... is bad.
  • demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Sold out, I guess. 

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Band members should say, "Maybe we should fucking repress these records since we can..." Just saying.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Does only ~30 min worth of the colored vinyl exist like with the No Code colored release.

Or do bootlegers make it easier for consumers than the Pearl Jam org?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"