"Uke Can Make A Difference" charity benefit - custom one of a kind painted ukulele by Brad Klausen

Hey! 

Anthony Krysiewics of The Touring Fan Live, asked a handful of poster artists to custom paint a ukulele to benefit the charity The Project Matters, which helps assist young, aspiring musicians in many ways. You can bid now on my 1 of 1 uke here: https://event.gives/tpm/items/194848

This was a fun project, yet totally anxiety inducing, as paint and I don't ever seem to get along (i think it's mostly my fault, paint seems to get along well with countless others throughout time...it's not you paint, it's me). If not for these rad Japanese Posca paint pens (which I never knew existed until doing this project), I think the anxiety levels and finished result would have been far worse...I am happy to give them an unsolicited plug as they are a great art tool, and if you are like me and never been great with paint or were intimidated by paint and all the skills required, these pens make it so much easier and fun. 

very stoked on how this experiment venturing out of my comfort zone into a medium I seldom if ever use turned out! Hopefully it can help raise some money for a good cause! 

hope you've all been well

bk

[insta]

Comments