Stone, Mike, Cameron best interview ever?

BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
     As a super fan I feel like this is the Ten interview I've been waiting 30 years for.  Sometimes PJ box themselves into a corner by only having people in their orbit ask questions.  But in this case Cameron was the only one that had the history/credibility to do this interview.  Tons of new information and detailed descriptions from 2 guys that were in the room where it happened. To hear Stone talk about Black and the greatness of what Ed did lyrically was pretty awesome, to hear Mike tell us what he was feeling when he recorded the Alive solo in London was great.  Magic was made on that album and Mike and Stone basically describe the indescribable process of capturing lighting in a bottle.  I can hear the energy and excitement in their voices as they tell these stories like it was yesterday.  And I'm right there with them each time they play a track I think back to where I was and who I was with when I listened to Ten on a reg basis.  

Side note:  Just want to say thank you to the band.   It would be easy to dismiss the creation of this band as "right place, right time" but you have followed that up with an insane work ethic, modesty, honesty, and an appreciation for your fans.  Ultimately you don't make us wait until midnight to start your show so thanks for not being assholes.