The Best Live Renditions of No Code Songs

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    In My Tree —— Melbourne March 5, 1998. 

Ive never heard any other performance close to it
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971

I cannot argue that. Jack and Mike both had one of their best showings in the era regardless of song. Immortality and In My Tree are my two favorite that Jack played on. They just fucking explode.
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,199
    Present Tense DC 2006
    Red Mosquito Chicago 2000. 

Both outstanding versions.  Mikes guitar on RM Chicago 2000 is incredible 
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436

Yessir. 
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    Some good “recent” ones…

Sometimes - MSG 2010; Prague 201