Your Weird Setlist Stats

2»

Comments

• iammine16iammine16 Posts: 830
    11 shows

I have seen Bee Girl  3 times (There was a 4th on a setlist but scratched) but I've only seen Off He Goes, Not For You, & Just Breathe 1 time

In My Tree as an opener - Vancouver '09
    Wash in the encore - Quebec '16

Have had Green Disease scratched from 3 setlists, never seen it live.

Never seen Pendulum 

Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Posts: 1,269
    edited August 2021
    Some memorable moments off the top of my head. 
    Parting Ways Lubbock ‘00 (Huge fan of Binaural and PW was a song that hooked me from first listen, bonus that it was featured on Touring Band and has become a rarity)
    Drifting OKC ‘03 (Thanks to Mike blowing an amp during MFC, at the time it was only the second performance)
    Alive followed by Brain of J. to open Dallas ‘03 (So much for a slow start, I remember looking around at the surprise on everyone’s face when Alive got it started)
    Rats followed by Garden Vegas ‘06. (My only time for either and a unique combination)
    Footsteps Dallas ‘13 (One of my favorite Ten era tracks, I remember buying the Jeremy single for YL and being blown away by Footsteps. Not really a fan of the harmonica addition but still one I was waiting to cross off the list) 
    I don’t think there is a bad PJ set and the beauty of seeing them live is everyone will have their own highlights. Really enjoyed reading these posts and can’t wait to add some more memories when the time is right.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    I’m still pissed at myself for not going to the Dallas’03 show. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    ComeToTX said:
    I’m still pissed at myself for not going to the Dallas’03 show. 
    Alive opening and Evenflow closing the first set is pretty damn cool. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    It’s the only drivable show I’ve missed too. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    I saw them in 93, 95, 2000, 2003, 3x in 2006, two Bridge School shows, and 2013 and they finally played Black at the 2013 show!  
    I saw the first saw time they played Last Exit in 93.  I remember Ed saying "Mike doesn't even know it yet!"
    I'm pretty sure they played the Mamasan trilogy backwards at the first 2006 show, but I'd have to check. (I've been drinking a bit already!)
    Small note the tour setlist on the website is not always accurate.  I know they opened with Long Road at the 2003 show I went to and they have it in the middle of the set.  Not criticizing!  They have played a ton of shows!  
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."