Hurricane Henri

Be safe folks… just got emergency text for Long Island

go out to sea you fucker

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    edited August 2021
    Be safe, everyone. I’ve been through too many of these damn storms in my life. 

Yes—out to sea, asshole!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    CROJAM95 said:

go out to sea you fucker
    Be careful! I’m in nyc, looks like Sunday is a stay in pj’s kinda day. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    Renfield said:
    CROJAM95 said:

go out to sea you fucker
    Be careful! I’m in nyc, looks like Sunday is a stay in pj’s kinda day. 
    Be safe. looks like going to brutal surge and flooding along with widespread power outages.      
    CROJAM95 said:

go out to sea you fucker
    @CROJAM95. Officially a hurricane- stay safe! Check in after & let us know you’re ok. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited August 2021
    Even Cat 1’s can cause serious damage so be safe. Take precautions.   

Sandbags if necessary.   Canned goods.  Water.  Just be prepared for being without power.  Gasoline if you have a generator (or for your car to charge your phone and get in the A/C for a while!) 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Good luck, folks! Keep safe as you can be. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Yep it seems like where I live west Suffolk county it’s just bands of rain some strong gusts but nothing like a C1 potential, thank goodness last year we lost electricity for 5 days and a big limb of giant oak fell on my house! So far I’m being carefully optimistic that we won’t suffer any big damage! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Electric went out for two hrs it just came back on! Damn I hate these storms 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    edited August 2021
    Grateful for the outcome by me. I’m 2 miles from the north shore of LI… just a few inches of rain, not much wind

crazy how something that hasn’t happened in 35 yrs all of a sudden is upon you with only a 36 hrs warning

thinking bout your basement flooding/ trees falling , maybe worse… and your fortunate enough to be spared

feel bad for others affected with flooding, losing cars on roads, trees fallen on property etc

terrible news out of Tennessee …..what a tragedy. Thoughts/Vibes out to those folks, the pictures make you sick. Houses off foundations, cars tossed like toys…. That much rain in short time is crazy

edited August 2021
    CROJAM95 said:
    Grateful for the outcome by me. I’m 2 miles from the north shore of LI… just a few inches of rain, not much wind

crazy how something that hasn’t happened in 35 yrs all of a sudden is upon you with only a 36 hrs warning

thinking bout your basement flooding/ trees falling , maybe worse… and your fortunate enough to be spared

feel bad for others affected with flooding, losing cars on roads, trees fallen on property etc

terrible news out of Tennessee …..what a tragedy. Thoughts/Vibes out to those folks, the pictures make you sick. Houses off foundations, cars tossed like toys…. That much rain in short time is crazy

Good news that you & @josevolution  were spared from the brunt of the storm.