Closed -FS - Jack White, The Revivalists, Bruce Springsteen, Puscifer vinyl - Charity Receives money

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
edited September 2021 in Lost Dogs

Selling some records as part of my F Cancer Fundraiser 2021 -   You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer.  Some of you may have helped me raise funds for this in 2019 – we ended up being the top fund raising team & I was the top fund raiser.

Want to top it this year!

I will ship anywhere but will need to work on what the shipping costs are -- I will not charge you a penny more than I pay, receipt provided.  (Last record I sold cost a shitload to send!)

The actual amount for the record you purchase is to be donated directly to the fundraiser:

https://runsignup.com/brettbharpoon5k

Please PM me to make sure we are set prior to donating.  There we can discuss the shipping and make sure we agree & that you are the first to request. 

The shipping amount will paypal or venmo to me.  Happy to wrap/ship/insure however you may select.

Thanks!
Brett

A strange mix here -- happy to answer any questions, show any other pictures, inspect via video, whatever makes you comfortable.  I appreciate the support for this fundraiser!

$20 - The Revivalists - performing Men Amongst Mountains - vinyl - sealed.  Great record, I mistakenly ordered 2 a few years back.

$50 -- Puscifer - Money $hot Your Re-Load - vinyl -  Green translucent double album

$50 -- Jack White - Acoustic Recordings - vinyl - TMR-387 - the jacket has sticker residue on front and back where I took off the sticker when opening.  Should have just split it...pics to show what it looks like...no impact on records, though. 

$60 -- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Live/1975-1985 - released in 1986 - have the box, book, and all sleeves.  In good condition - this was clearly played/used but is in good shape. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on