SOLD --Mad Season Blue 10" - River of Deceit/I Don't Know Anything (Live) - Charity Receives money

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
edited September 2021 in Lost Dogs

Selling some records as part of my F Cancer Fundraiser 2021 -   You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer.  Some of you may have helped me raise funds for this in 2019 – we ended up being the top fund raising team & I was the top fund raiser.

Want to top it this year!

I will ship anywhere but will need to work on what the shipping costs are -- I will not charge you a penny more than I pay, receipt provided.  (Last record I sold cost a shitload to send!)

The actual amount for the record you purchase is to be donated directly to the fundraiser:

https://runsignup.com/brettbharpoon5k

Please PM me to make sure we are set prior to donating.  There we can discuss the shipping and make sure we agree & that you are the first to request. 

The shipping amount will paypal or venmo to me.  Happy to wrap/ship/insure however you may select.

Thanks!
Brett

Record #1
Limited Edition, Mad Season / 10" / Blue - River of Deceit / I Don't Know Anything (Live) // Excellent condition
Numbered #387 / 1000

$110.00 donation

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• Pics:
    In excellent condition - the way it looks worn (with the tears) on the back is the design/print on the cover, there is not anything wrong with it.
    Happy to do a video call and review on anything I sell prior to purchase.

• Bump back up - surprised no interest in this.  Price set after looking on Discogs....let me know if you think it is too high.  Do not appear to be many of these Blue ones around.
  • Bump - have one person interested but shipping to EU is a bear right now.
    Anyone in NA interested?  Shoot me a message!
  • Bump up, anyone interested? 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited September 2021
    Sold - $110 toward the fight against cancer, thank you!!
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on