Kauai Dog park

Hey - if you like/love dogs and you like/love/or wish you could visit Kauai... take a moment each day to vote for the Kauai Humane Society on this page.

https://barkforyourpark.petsafe.com/locations/lihue-hi/

If they win, they will be able to refurbish the gate at their dog park (which they allow anyone on Kauai to use). 

We visited Kauai recently and for my daughters birthday we booked a “Shelter Dog Field Trip”. Got to take a wonderful dog named Happy out for the day that we all enjoyed on the island. Anyhow, great cause, I’m sure the other locations could use your help too, but I’m partial to Kauai Humane Society and they certainly could use the help.

Thanks for taking a look.
hippiemom = goodness

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Done!

What a unique and fabulous way to spend your time there. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332
    hedonist said:
    Done!

What a unique and fabulous way to spend your time there. 
    Thank you. It’s a beautiful island with great people...and great animals that need help. Appreciate you taking the time.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    I voted. Glad to help a great cause. I am planning on visiting Hawaii in 2023. I have been wanting to go there for a while. 
    GlowGirl said:
    I voted. Glad to help a great cause. I am planning on visiting Hawaii in 2023. I have been wanting to go there for a while. 
    Thank you. And make sure you complete that plan. It’s heaven on earth. Just make sure you know what you are looking for because each island offers something different. Cheers!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 Posts: 10,739
    Voted.  You can vote daily.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    GlowGirl said:
    Thank you. And make sure you complete that plan. It’s heaven on earth. Just make sure you know what you are looking for because each island offers something different. Cheers!
    Oh I will. I was originally planning to go next summer, but since the PJ European tour was postponed I will be in Europe next summer. So Hawaii was pushed back a year. I know quite a few people here have been to Hawaii. So I will be asking for all kinds of Hawaii advice when the time comes. 
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Oh I will. I was originally planning to go next summer, but since the PJ European tour was postponed I will be in Europe next summer. So Hawaii was pushed back a year. I know quite a few people here have been to Hawaii. So I will be asking for all kinds of Hawaii advice when the time comes. 
    Awesome. You will love it!
    hippiemom = goodness
    Bump for your help?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Thanks for the bump. Voted again!
    hedonist said:
    Thanks for the bump. Voted again!
    Thanks....I’m trying to remember to vote every day. Thanks for taking the time!!

hippiemom = goodness