Options

USA USA USA

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
This is the thread for all you patriotic all things great USA USA USA!!!!

At least keep the discussion in one thread...some of us are already full of American envy...don’t make it worse.
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I’m not a rabid chanter but I’m realistic.

This country afforded my 16-year-old immigrant father freedom from the Nazis, an education, and a military path that eventually had this young man working for the US “Intelligence”.

So yeah, while you may be mocking, I’m thankful for what it did for my dad — and ultimately for my sister and me.

Enjoy your little thread, little man.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    I’m not a rabid chanter but I’m realistic.

This country afforded my 16-year-old immigrant father freedom from the Nazis, an education, and a military path that eventually had this young man working for the US “Intelligence”.

So yeah, while you may be mocking, I’m thankful for what it did for my dad — and ultimately for my sister and me.

Enjoy your little thread, little man.
    Don't sell your old man short, Jedi. Sounds to me like the country provided him with asylum and that he did the rest on his own.

My wife's father has a similar story. White guy, of course. Watches a lot of bad TV and now seems to want live in the kind of country he had to flee as a child. Fucked up!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
This discussion has been closed.