ISO Soundgarden King Animal Demos 12"

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,554
the title says it all. there's a bunch on discogs but most or all have outrageous shipping charges. 

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Happy to share the mp3s that came with mine! Such an awesome release! Pink vinyl! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Wow, what’s the deal with the high asking prices on this? Seems to have jumped over the years! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,554
    thanks chris, but I have the music digitally. But I just really want to spin this. 

www.headstonesband.com

• @HughFreakingDillon ill check in the morning. Pretty sure I still have this sealed. I would part with it
    @HughFreakingDillon ill check in the morning. Pretty sure I still have this sealed. I would part with it
    Oh yeah! Hope you can arrange it guys! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    any help would be greatly appreciated. pledge is in New Joy-sey, I'm in Winnipeg. any ideas how much shipping would be? And he's not sure of the value, neither am I. @2-feign-reluctance? any help on this?

www.headstonesband.com

the median price on discogs is $22 CDN. but I don't anything about shipping. 

www.headstonesband.com

any help would be greatly appreciated. pledge is in New Joy-sey, I'm in Winnipeg. any ideas how much shipping would be? And he's not sure of the value, neither am I. @2-feign-reluctance? any help on this?
    I haven’t shipped to CAN since 2019. Around $40 if I remember & it was two PJ vaults. Value? I really couldn’t say. I don’t think it’s worth what’s listed on eBay or Discogs thought those all seem really high. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I shipped a record from Edmonton to Texas for
    around $45 CDN a few weeks back. Double LP and $250 insurance on it so might be a bit less for that record.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    It’s more expensive shipping from the US to Canada. It will be between $20-25 US more than likely.