ISO - Metallica - Master of Puppets - Super Deluxe Box Set

charleswisecharleswise Posts: 123
edited July 2021 in Lost Dogs
Hope this is the right forum.  I see other listing for non-Pearl Jam stuff so I assume it it ok.  If not, someone please let me know and I'll move it.

Title says it all.  Looking for the super deluxe box set for Master of Puppets.  I put off buying it and now its out of print.  I have a digital copy but want to track down the physical box,  Prices for sealed copies are outrageously priced on eBay.  Not looking for sealed but open and gently used.  I am hoping someone has one, not longer cares for it, and it open to offers/trades.   I have a few Pearl Jam items I can trade as well as cash.  Or maybe like like another band I can help with.  I'm open to suggestions.

Or if someone knows of their local records store that has one, that would be great too.  

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,136
    Bump.

I hope you get this.  I own it and it’s one of my fav Metallica pieces I have.
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 123
    Bump.

I hope you get this.  I own it and it’s one of my fav Metallica pieces I have.
    Thanks for the well wishes and the bump. 
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    I think a record store I frequent has one. Shipping won't be fun, though. Will PM you the details.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• charleswisecharleswise Posts: 123
    Still looking.