Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

ISO...SeaHearNow Hotel

Slim pickings.  Any ideas?

Comments

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 633
    How are you getting there?
    • Song Wishlist: Oceans, Wash (either version), Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, Hold On, Aye Davanita, Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, All Those Yesterdays, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Strangest Tribe, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Undone, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.
  • Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 25
    Driving from NY
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 633
    You're not going to find anything near the venue, so you might want to start looking for places off the highway. Some availability in Hazlet, South Amboy & a few others...
    • Song Wishlist: Oceans, Wash (either version), Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, Hold On, Aye Davanita, Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, All Those Yesterdays, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Strangest Tribe, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Undone, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.
  • Katjones19Katjones19 Posts: 1
    Hyme2k said:
    Slim pickings.  Any ideas?
    I just made reservations a month ago at the Oceanic Inn, close to the beach and they may still have openings. It's nothing fancy but it works. 
  • DS217359DS217359 Posts: 6
    Today I finally confirmed that I could go, and now own two two day GA+ tickets, but yes, this hotel / motel / airbnb situation is indeed slim..