Wolf Alice

I've only just got into them this year but I love their sound and their album Blue Weekend is superb!  Any other Wolf Alice fans out there??  =)
PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14

Comments

• silvosilvo Posts: 283
    I too only really discovered them off the back of their new record, which i love, but have been listening to their full catalogue and absolutely love them. Great band and cannot believe i had been missing out for so long!
  • silvosilvo Posts: 283
    Now trying to complete the back catalogue on vinyl and have managed to pick up the majority at reasonable prices, however i'm on the look out for coloured vinyl versions of the first two albums My Love Is Cool and Visions Of A Life if anybody has them and is willing to part with them. Additionally interested in the vinyl deluxe box set of My Love Is Cool and the debut release Blush, however these seem to be rather hard to come by without a lottery win!
  • silvo said:
    I too only really discovered them off the back of their new record, which i love, but have been listening to their full catalogue and absolutely love them. Great band and cannot believe i had been missing out for so long!
    Me too!  You can definitely hear the progression throughout all their releases.  It's been a while since I've got exited about an album so this one stands out as something special.  It's just a deliciously beautiful album with gorgeous harmonies and great wee nuggets!  =)

I've not actually bought any of the albums on vinyl yet but had a wee look online and yeah, it does look like the coloured vinyls are near impossible to get!  Hope you find the ones you're after  :)
  • mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    I really liked their first LP - very 90s alt rock inspired. Their new album is good, too. Evolving their sound takes confidence and not everyone can do it but they pull it off. Saw them at Lollapalooza a few years back, they put on a great show.
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
  • mschostok said:
    I really liked their first LP - very 90s alt rock inspired. Their new album is good, too. Evolving their sound takes confidence and not everyone can do it but they pull it off. Saw them at Lollapalooza a few years back, they put on a great show.
    Yessss, I totally got that 90's alternative rock vibe from their earlier records!  And I'm literally watching their Lollapalooza show on Youtube as we speak!  It's one I watch often  =)