Options

The 2019/2020 Deep Magazines...

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205285910-Membership-Levels

Limited Edition Hard Copy of Deep Magazine
(A collectible magazine made by the band and mailed out when finished.)

Is it too early to discuss?

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Never, time to move on from the 10c singles discussions! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,911
    Hoping we get some tidbits on the recording of Gigaton. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Hoping we get some tidbits on the recording of Gigaton. 

That would be awesome.

Maybe an inside look at how they select shows for Vault releases.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Is it now mandatory for 10c to prefix every item with 'Limited Edition'?
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    Deano said:
    Is it now mandatory for 10c to prefix every item with 'Limited Edition'?

Will the production be stopped at a certain point?

500 is limited edition.
    50,000 is limited edition.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    edited February 2022
    Hello!

We appreciate your patience & understanding. 

2019 Analog Members: 
    Thank You for updating your address! The 2019 Deep Magazine will be shipping soon. 

2019 Analog or Digital Members: 
    The Digital 2019 Deep Magazine is now available in your account to download!

:)

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 
    Thank You for updating your address! The 2019 Deep Magazine will be shipping soon. 

not in mine
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    good read!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 996
    It's like a London bus with my Deep magazines I only got 2017 & 18 about a month ago & now my 3rd on the way after waiting nearly 5 years 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,569
    Great pics of the “warehouse!”
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Serious issues with timeliness 10C.  No excuse for these not being out the year they are due.  Please catch up!  

Sincerely, every 10C member
  • Options
    Dude for real the ten club is like an immersive Spinal Tap experience. The level of unawareness is just wild.

I am torn because it seems like the band is kind of getting it on both sides - people who are giving them grief over postponements and pandemic related stuff. A lot of that seems mean and kind of unfair. 

That said, I'm in the club for the chance to buy tickets. I've paid money for years with zero chance to see the band - even before the pandemic. (The EV show nearest me I would have had to log into Ten Club to access Ticketmaster to buy tickets anyway so like, not quite sure how the Ten Club helps me there.)

When I saw 2019's zine or whatever yesterday I literally laughed out loud. Have not read one in years, and now I know why. Also, it's mostly pictures of super expensive gear? And interviews with people who are not in Pearl Jam? Like, I guess I don't know what would make for a very compelling 10 Club Magazine... but surely not that?

If I'm not getting singles and I'm not getting newsletters... what does the ten club actually do? Am I just paying to ability to buy member exclusive merch?? (Honest question, maybe there are membership perks I'm missing!) Pretty sure I'm letting my membership lapse later this year.

Apologies for sounding so crabby. Its been a rough few years for all of us. And I understand the 10Club is trying and in spirit and theory I appreciate them. But maybe care a little more and if you don't, stop doing it.
  • Options
    Dude for real the ten club is like an immersive Spinal Tap experience. The level of unawareness is just wild.

I am torn because it seems like the band is kind of getting it on both sides - people who are giving them grief over postponements and pandemic related stuff. A lot of that seems mean and kind of unfair. 

That said, I'm in the club for the chance to buy tickets. I've paid money for years with zero chance to see the band - even before the pandemic. (The EV show nearest me I would have had to log into Ten Club to access Ticketmaster to buy tickets anyway so like, not quite sure how the Ten Club helps me there.)

When I saw 2019's zine or whatever yesterday I literally laughed out loud. Have not read one in years, and now I know why. Also, it's mostly pictures of super expensive gear? And interviews with people who are not in Pearl Jam? Like, I guess I don't know what would make for a very compelling 10 Club Magazine... but surely not that?

If I'm not getting singles and I'm not getting newsletters... what does the ten club actually do? Am I just paying to ability to buy member exclusive merch?? (Honest question, maybe there are membership perks I'm missing!) Pretty sure I'm letting my membership lapse later this year.

Apologies for sounding so crabby. Its been a rough few years for all of us. And I understand the 10Club is trying and in spirit and theory I appreciate them. But maybe care a little more and if you don't, stop doing it.
    Oh good just now realizing they are doing a Walmart exclusive. Haha yeah alright thanks gang its been fun but what are we even doing here anymore?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 

not in mine

How about now?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Cool read about Gigaton! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 

not in mine

How about now?
    no. I emailed 10c about it. They said that since my 2018 membership expired in December 2019, and then I didn't renew until January 2020, I technically didn't have a 2019 membership or something? I don't know. My membership hasn't lapsed since 2007, and I've paid every year, but somehow missing a month means I wasn't technically a member for a whole year. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 

not in mine

How about now?
    no. I emailed 10c about it. They said that since my 2018 membership expired in December 2019, and then I didn't renew until January 2020, I technically didn't have a 2019 membership or something? I don't know. My membership hasn't lapsed since 2007, and I've paid every year, but somehow missing a month means I wasn't technically a member for a whole year. 
    That happened to me one time. I was annoyed, but they ended up sending me the Xmas single anyway. I changed my renewal date from December to January after that.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 

not in mine

How about now?

There is a window when you can still keep your number, but not be eligible for any contests or ticket sales.

Because you were an active member in 2019, you should be eligible...by my math.

Unless if they changed it so it's "all active members on 12/31 get the newsletter."
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Hello!

2019 Analog Members: 

not in mine

How about now?

There is a window when you can still keep your number, but not be eligible for any contests or ticket sales.

Because you were an active member in 2019, you should be eligible...by my math.

Unless if they changed it so it's "all active members on 12/31 get the newsletter."
    My 2018 membership was Dec 2018-Dec 2019. I held off renewing until Jan 2020, so by technicality, as 10C explains it, I never had a 2019 membership. My 2020 membership started in Jan 2020. 

I just assumed that the 3 month window applied to your renewal date, that if I renewed during that window, my renewal date would remain the same. Not so. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com