Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

FS: Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney 1998 Posters

Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,817
Hi there, I'm listing a bunch of Aussie pearl jam/ev items. Some may be grails for some of you.

I may list other items over the coming weeks.

Prices in USD. Shipping from Australia. Shipping actual cost, nothing added. If people want insurance then at buyers expense. PayPal f&f, or add 3%.
Please be respectful and message me if more details required. PM requesting detailed pics emailed to you. 

POSTERS
PJ Melbourne 98 - $1900 plus shipping. Slight edge wear lower right (right on edge) one spot. Bottom corners a little soft. All easily framed out and unnoticeable.
PJ Adelaide 98 - $1300 plus shipping. Purchased direct from band support staff member. Excellent condition.
PJ Sydney 98 - $850 plus shipping. Perfect condition. Dry mounted. Ready to frame as is. Poster no issue, however, original owner had a framer dry mount to thin backing board to place in frame.

I believe I have been fair on pricing due to recent sales on here, FB etc  (in fact gone under those prices to help with shipping etc).

Please PM if interested.

Comments

• JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 127
    Wow, some heavy hitters there, love the 98’s! If I didn’t already have Adelaide I’d buy it. I think that’s one of the best. Good luck with your sales!
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,817
    Wow, some heavy hitters there, love the 98’s! If I didn’t already have Adelaide I’d buy it. I think that’s one of the best. Good luck with your sales!
    Thanks mate
  • IvanRansleyIvanRansley Posts: 919
    Some holy grails here. Get them while you can 
  • IvanRansleyIvanRansley Posts: 919
    Bump