FS: Kozik High Bear

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
edited May 2021 in Lost Dogs
Probably my most favourite poster as you can see from my avatar, but like some of my other sales, I’m ready to move on.

There are only around 510 of these made (according to ebeans) and a proportion of those were used to promote the show.  The paper is quite thin and fragile, as such very few good condition versions of these are tough to come by.

This copy is thought to be one that was promotional and signed at a later date by Frank as it’s signed but not numbered.

The condition of this poster I would say is extremely good, but if you’re looking for a near mint/mint version don’t buy it.

It has a small ding in the bottom left corner and what appears to be an ink drip in the border from the printing process.

A mint framed one went on eBay for $3700+

I am looking for $3100USD including shipping. I will discuss various shipping options with the buyer from PVC to a 8 inch tube. 

Shipping will have to be done via Fed Ex or Puralotor as Canada Post won’t insure for over $1,000 so shipping will probably be around $150  (so you can gauge what I’m asking for the actual print) 

I will also include PayPal fees, so if you want to save 3% you can take that amount off and send it friends and family. 

Thanks for your interest.

"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
Post edited by scurtis on

Comments

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    Always my #1 
    good luck with the sale, hope you can find it a good home. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,962
    That poster is a cool piece of PJ history.  Good luck!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Posts: 109

Absolute Classic gig print. Someone get this thing
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482

Absolute Classic gig print. Someone get this thing
    That looks so good. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Pearl Jam and Blind Melon. My #1 and #2 all times right there, on the same poster. Best wishes on the sale my friend, hope you and the family are doing well up north!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    Pearl Jam and Blind Melon. My #1 and #2 all times right there, on the same poster. Best wishes on the sale my friend, hope you and the family are doing well up north!
    Thanks Chris.  We are, government is predicting end of June to have almost all restrictions lifted, so looking forward to that.

Hope you and your family are doing well too.
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    I guess I’m asking too much moola. Happy to keep this one.  Will let this thread die now.