PJ Vault 10: The following item(s) has been shipped.....(UK store only)

2»

Comments

• Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    My order from UK shop has been canceled today by store because my address was a forwarding mailbox and now I can’t order it any more….
    Does anyone have an extra please??? Thanks
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Posts: 408
    demetrios said:
    ...and Vault 11

Oh and that too. It's gonna be sad if they start  taking Vault 12 vinyl pre orders next and not do a Vault 11 vinyl release.
    I will indeed be devastating if that happens. I'd be happy with the vinyl just being behind the CD for the next few releases rather than skip it to bring release dates in line
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 713
    Very disappointed with the crappy paper inner sleeves that the records are housed in.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,264
    demetrios said:
    ...and Vault 11

Oh and that too. It's gonna be sad if they start  taking Vault 12 vinyl pre orders next and not do a Vault 11 vinyl release.
    I will indeed be devastating if that happens. I'd be happy with the vinyl just being behind the CD for the next few releases rather than skip it to bring release dates in line

Let's just hope they come through.
  • SK203708SK203708 Posts: 48
    Question for those who have opened one, should both the front and back cover open out (fold)? My front cover is is solid and only the back cover seems to open out, which seems a little strange, like it has a fault? Like this:

Maybe you (or I) have a variant :). My Vault10 opens in the front and in the back, just like the previous ones. Does yours include the sleeve with Stone and Matt or do you also have doubles? Even more variants than usual it seems...
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Can anyone see the un-obvious fault with my original and I think it is linked to some other photos on here!  Music Glue were excellent and provided a replacement.