Options

Cheney

Nobody cares what she thinks.

And before you respond - her dad is Cheney, too.  Lol.  All of a sudden a liberal bastion.  Ha, ha. Cheney bad. Cheney good.  We are stupid.  
Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    she'll be forgotten by the next news cycle. NEXT
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621

And before you respond - her dad is Cheney, too.  Lol.  All of a sudden a liberal bastion.  Ha, ha. Cheney bad. Cheney good.  We are stupid.  
    Hilariously Elise, Stefanik is the actual liberal!  You guys are friggin geniuses!  https://heritageaction.com/scorecard/members/S001196/116
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937

You're the only one who started a thread about this person who "no one cares about". I really don't care what Republicans do to eat each other. In fact, I encourage it. Keep up the infighting.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    Oh look. Another Fraud Conservative. How cute.

Hypocrites. The whole god damn party now. Fucking crazy. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822

Nobody thinks she's a liberal.  Nobody.

She's just a conservative who doesn't believe in lying to the public in order t help establish one-party dictatorship. This attitude is not mainstream GOP or mainstream conservative nowadays, but I'm old enough to remember when they were. I'd love to get back to butting heads with people like her on "issues." But "issues" aren't really important right now. The survival of the Republic is.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin