Options

iso band signed chicago poster

i'll jump on the bandwagon...seen a few of these posts lately. starting with soldier field through wrigley i've only been to the chicago shows (the vic as well)...would love a band signed poster for one of them (boom is optional). only one i've seen is the baby brain and i'd even take that. the memories and sentimental value outweigh the quality of the illustration. i have some ed and band signed posters but prefer to just buy it. sale can be discreet that's no problem. pm if interested...thanks for looking. 

ps - i'm not interested in selling the posters i have.

Comments

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    i'll jump on the bandwagon...seen a few of these posts lately. starting with soldier field through wrigley i've only been to the chicago shows (the vic as well)...would love a band signed poster for one of them (boom is optional). only one i've seen is the baby brain and i'd even take that. the memories and sentimental value outweigh the quality of the illustration. i have some ed and band signed posters but prefer to just buy it. sale can be discreet that's no problem. pm if interested...thanks for looking. 

ps - i'm not interested in selling the posters i have.
    Do you have anything for trade?
  • Options
    nothing as nice as whats on your walls. 
  • Options
    bump...it will be going to a good home. framed immediately. loved until i die then you can buy it back from my wife at a yard sale for $20.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    Good luck in your search. I’m sure one will make its way onto your wall. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    Keep us updated on that yardsale.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    lol will do.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    mace1229 said:
    I'm at the front of the line, sorry
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I'm at the front of the line, sorry
    you're the only one that knows about the attic so you're safe.