Live On 4 Legs Episodes - West Coast Touring Series: Vancouver 2005

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    I listen when it’s a show I was at. 

I’m looking forward to this one!!

• Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 930
    It’s not the show that you might expect when you say Philadelphia 2016, but still a fantastic show in its own right. Let us prove it to you.

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Options
    I guarantee only 11% of you have actually listened to this boot.

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    This is a great show memorable for many reason. We’re joined by long time fan Amy who was the girl who got on stage with the white umbrella. She’ll tell her story about how the umbrella came to be and reaching 100 shows shortly after the turn of the century.

Pittsburgh 2000

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,924
    That was a great listen!  PGH 2000 was my second show (Va Beach being my first).  I was in my first month of college, and got wasted: the only Pearl Jam show that has happened at.  I vaguely remember this and being confused as to what was happening.  Barely remember McCready smashing a guitar, and I didn't know the song "Baba O'Riley" yet and was so confused how everyone was singing along haha.  I absolutely love the bootleg, and fingers crossed I get the poster one day.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Great boot. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options
    Thanks folks. Apparently I had missed a big post-show story about everybody flocking to the one open restaurant, and it being so overbearing that the wait staff quit and PJ fans started cooking eggs in the back. Anybody remember that?

• Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,808
    Love this show 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    Good episode here featuring the Murfreesboro show where Steve Cropper jumped in to play Dock Of The Bay with them. Considered a pretty massive moment in their history.

• Options
    Bristow 2010 this week…

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    Have you done Turkey 96 episode?
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Have you done Turkey 96 episode?
    Nope but would like to!

• Options
    West Palm Beach 2003. Glorified G’s return for the first time in 7 years. somebody in the band had a glorified version of I hate this song moment, any guesses?

• Options
    Champaign 2003

• Options
    The most important post on this forum today. Easily.

• Options
    A year ago today was the official kickoff to the Gigaton tour. So the San Diego show is what we’re recapping today. We’re joined by our friend Mike, who you guys helped propel his story of his brother to reach the band to get a dedication at this show. He’ll tell his whole story about his brother and how the request all came to be. Can’t miss story there.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    A lot to talk about in this episode, frankly I don’t shut the fuck up. This show was incredible, and I am privileged to have witnessed it.

Camden 2022

• Options
    Happy birthday Dave A! Maybe we’ll hear a story from him in this episode about how Angel was written? Tune in to find out!

• Options
    For any of you who have checked in on this year’s episodes, you’ve probably heard our Gear Guru segments where our gear expert Javier digs deep into what’s creating that sound you are hearing on stage, from pedal arrangements to why they are using certain guitars for certain songs. He’ll be doing that for an entire episode here, it’s pretty fascinating. And we’ll do a thorough 5 minute breakdown on why specifically Olè is… not very good.

• Options
    I know some of you have discussed the bluegrass cover album around here lately. We had a chance to chat with the band this week about how the record came to be and what it was like studying and transitioning the songs to their style. It’s a good listen, check it out here:

• Options

• Options
    Dallas 2003 this week:

• Options
    Happy Father’s Day

Hi Dad

• Options
    rbandhbrbandhb Kansas City Posts: 102
    big excited for the bonner springs episode. so much rain that night 
    Bonner Springs 2000
    Bonner Springs 2003
    Council Bluffs 2003
    Kansas City 2010
    Atlanta Music Midtown 2012
    Wrigley Field 2013
    Seattle 2013
    St Louis 2014
    Tulsa 2014
    Lincoln 2014
    MSG 1 2016
    MSG 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    Seattle 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Happy Father’s Day

Hi Dad

Hell yes. Thanks for putting this out. That show was simply amazing and I'm looking forward to listening to this later.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Alpine Valley Night 1 from 1998 this week

Next week, Mansfield Experiment!

• Options
    It’s finally here! Three straight weeks of celebrating the Mansfield Experiment. Hope you check it out and celebrate the 20th anniversary with us!

• Options
    Night 2’s experiment. Keep living for the moment and then get some sleep.

• Options
    The record for the most songs ever played at a Pearl Jam show. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of an absolute classic, enjoy the ride, it’s a long ep this week