Options

4/23/21 shipping update...

2017-2018 Annual 7"/Deep packs are shipping in waves.
No Vault 10 update.
More Marucci bats are on the way.
London streaming shirts and posters begin processing next week.
EV 7" is processing and shipping now.
Recycle Totes and Button/Badge sets should arrive late next week.
Get your shot(s), wear a mask.
Have a great weekend,
slh

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Coffin Break was an awesome band.   Wanted to add that. 
  • Options
    vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    Thanks for the update.  Got my shot Wednesday and it kicked the sh*t out of me.  On the mend now and waiting for some records to show up 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    Thanks for the update. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    Rndm comment...Santos rocks the bass!!! 
  • Options
    Gracias!
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    gracias!
  • Options
    northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 186
    Tremor Christ waves =)
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,430
    Santos has spoken. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Gracias!
    I did not know Santos rocked the bass. 

I did not know Santos rocked the bass in Coffin Break. 

The message board name suddenly makes a lot of sense. 

Hugh Freaking Dillon also rocks the bass from time to time. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Anyone know what is causing the hold up on the vaults?
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Flavafraz said:
    Plants backed up. Lots of records delayed at the moment. Ive had about 4 pre orders that have been pushed back a couple of months. Weirdly there are some records they seem to be able to get out a couple of months after announcement so either theyve appropriately delayed announcement or they have financial sway.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    I’m guessing they have been planning accordingly. Even TSwift has her records take 5-6 months. 
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,546
    wouldl like to see next vault pre-sale start soon and end in August/Sept.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    When will the next mystery boxes ship 😁🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    wouldl like to see next vault pre-sale start soon and end in August/Sept.
    That would be nice but with last years delay still going on, i wonder if we even get one this year. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    I feel like we will. 

But I'm gonna guess it may be Atlanta 94 just so they can get it into production quicker.

• Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    2017-2018 Annual 7"/Deep packs are shipping in waves.
    No Vault 10 update.
    More Marucci bats are on the way.
    London streaming shirts and posters begin processing next week.
    EV 7" is processing and shipping now.
    Recycle Totes and Button/Badge sets should arrive late next week.
    Get your shot(s), wear a mask.
    Have a great weekend,
    slh

Thanks Santos
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    I feel like we will. 

But I'm gonna guess it may be Atlanta 94 just so they can get it into production quicker.

I wouldn’t hate that 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    Gracias!
    I did not know Santos rocked the bass. 

I did not know Santos rocked the bass in Coffin Break. 

The message board name suddenly makes a lot of sense. 

Hugh Freaking Dillon also rocks the bass from time to time. 
    Richard Pryor liked to free base.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Loujoe said:

RNDM... Santos has been Jeff all along? 🤣
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    FR181798 said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Plants backed up. Lots of records delayed at the moment. Ive had about 4 pre orders that have been pushed back a couple of months. Weirdly there are some records they seem to be able to get out a couple of months after announcement so either theyve appropriately delayed announcement or they have financial sway.

This...seems to be an issue. In the 90s, people weren't buying as many records (oddly enough, I remember seeing some of the late 90s boy bands on vinyl at Pizza Hut)...then a few years ago, there was that major fire.

Now that people are buying records again, things are...still being produced like it's 1993.

Sigh.

But remember Pizza Hut? I was saddened to learn the nearest one near me closed in late 2019. Their newest locations seem to be Papa John's style "carryout only" locations and that isn't the same as the darkened restaraunts with the red roofs, Pac-Man video games and record jukeboxes.

I digress.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    FR181798 said:
    Flavafraz said:

This...seems to be an issue. In the 90s, people weren't buying as many records (oddly enough, I remember seeing some of the late 90s boy bands on vinyl at Pizza Hut)...then a few years ago, there was that major fire.

Now that people are buying records again, things are...still being produced like it's 1993.

Sigh.

But remember Pizza Hut? I was saddened to learn the nearest one near me closed in late 2019. Their newest locations seem to be Papa John's style "carryout only" locations and that isn't the same as the darkened restaraunts with the red roofs, Pac-Man video games and record jukeboxes.

I digress.
    haven't been to the Hut in years, but the one that was located right near to where I grew up just recently closed. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. Almost never any cars there. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    FR181798 said:
    Flavafraz said:

Sigh.

I digress.
    There are material/procurement/manufacturing issues all over the world. This problem isn’t solely related to vinyl/records.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    KM73780 said:
    FR181798 said:
    Flavafraz said:

Sigh.

I digress.
    There are material/procurement/manufacturing issues all over the world. This problem isn’t solely related to vinyl/records.
    1000% true. I work in manufacturing and it's a nightmare right now. Patience is key.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    edited April 2021
    Loujoe said:
    I think he made his acting movie debut in HYPE!
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Nope. Bill Nye the Science Guy- Light Color Episode.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,430
    edited April 2021
    Loujoe said:
    Man of many talents!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 700
    Loujoe said:
    Love it Santos!! I teach grade 3 and I always play the hearing and sound bill nye episode to the class. Always loved that soundgarden plays a big part of the episode in the studio! Great clips of Matt if anyone hasn’t seen it. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    Loujoe said:
    Cool! :)

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Loujoe said:
    Haha awesome! But I bet I have more Coffin Break guitar picks than Bill does